Anyone on Myspace???****note: only give names not links!!****

lttlmc3

You can ship it, I'll still eat it!
If you are, come be my friend! I would love to have DIS friends!:goodvibes But only give myspace names not links!!!!

PS--Be sure to only give myspace names not actual links. They are not allowed!!

I am at work and they have a block on myspace, but I will do it when I get home. Or send me a friend request so that I do not forget and I will approve you.

same as id on the DIS.....:thumbsup2

Yes, I'm a lame -oh...

I figure if there's anywhere I can fess up and still be liked, it's here...

I have NEVER visited My Space....ok you can all get off the floor now and quit laughing at me...I'm not even THAT old (just turned 39 yesterday -- wahoo!! :banana: :banana: ). Anyway, I should start learning this stuff since my son is 10.

How do I access you? What do I do? Will I be booted off because I'm an old fogey now? (I didn't used to be, you know...it just sort of happened REALLY fast!!!!!!!).

susan

Yes, I'm a lame -oh...

I figure if there's anywhere I can fess up and still be liked, it's here...

I have NEVER visited My Space....ok you can all get off the floor now and quit laughing at me...I'm not even THAT old (just turned 39 yesterday -- wahoo!! :banana: :banana: ). Anyway, I should start learning this stuff since my son is 10.

How do I access you? What do I do? Will I be booted off because I'm an old fogey now? (I didn't used to be, you know...it just sort of happened REALLY fast!!!!!!!).

susan

Just go to ] and sign up for an account. Everything else is pretty much walked thru for you. If you want to do anything extavagant thats where you will need the talent. But with that you can learn as you go. Just stay with the basics for now.

kat-

Thanks for the help-- I have subscribed, (I think) to myspace...!!! I hope I'm not making some weird alarm go off because I'm violating some age-restriction!!!!! I guess I've always thought of myspace as being a teenage/early 20's place...is this a misconseption?

Thanks again, Kat...

Susan

I am on MySpace. I am under James from Saco, Me.

Feel free to send friend requests. I will start sending as well. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter