Anyone seen Bob Jackson since he's been back?

Jillpie

Can you package some Main St. music and send it to
I haven't actually sat and enjoyed one of his shows at POR, but have walked by in the past few years and saw how much fun everyone was having. I'm looking forward to seeing him next april. Anyone seen him since his return?

We were just there last week and I walked through while he was performing. It looked like everyone was having a blast (there were no seats!). I tried to get my husband to go the next night but he was too tired. I have to say I don't know how people have energy for night activities after a day in the parks! We were exhausted! I guess if we were there more than five days we could pace ourselves better. Hope this helps!

Julie

We saw his act as a walk by. I can see why he is so popular. It was very enticing!

Julie, thanks for your response! Its so great that he hasn't changed and everyone is still having a great time. I completely understand your sentiment about being so tired after being out all day and night...I cannot understand how people do it either. However, we are planning an 11 day trip next April that will include some "sleep in" mornings, so I definitely want to include a night to see Bob, I can't wait. Just a side question to you, did they fix the main pool's bridge yet or is it still fenced up? thanks so much!

I haven't seen Bob Jackson since his return but I can tell you that we've stayed at POR primarily because of him. We have a great time in the evenings while he is there. It's a blast and lots of fun for the whole family.

Anyone know what time he begins performing at night?

We caught him last Saturday, singing the Mickey Mouse Club song.

"Forever let us raise our prices high!"

Oh, I can't wait to see Bob Jackson this October. Does anyone know what days & times he plays at currently (it might give me an idea of what to expect for the Fall)?

I read here that he performs Thurs-Sun. nights, but I'm not sure at what time he comes into the lounge on those nights...anybody?

Jillpie, if I called the resort during my stay, do you think they would be able to tell me what times & nights he's playing??

Yes, absolutely, and then let us know! I am especially wondering about what time he arrives.

We just saw him on Wednesday night. We used to stay at POFQ a lot, but never even knew he was playing next door. This trip we were staying at AKL and DD met a boy, his family are big fans of Bob, and they invited us along to see him. He is GREAT!!! I did not know what to expect, but he really gets the crowd going. DH & I aren't much into the "nightlife" we prefer quiet evenings, but we enjoyed Bob's show. Currently he is playing Wed-Sun nights beginning at 8:00. Make sure you get there before he starts, or you will never get a seat.

Thanks so much for that response!!! I will be sure to get there before 8:00 to get a seat, any idea how late he goes till? Do most people stay the entire night or do they come and go? thanks again!

Luvdzny, thanks for the info. And please answer Jillpie's question (inquiring minds wanna know!).

We were at PO-R from 6/17 - 6/21 and saw Bob Jackson several times as we were walking through. We stopped to listen for a few minutes, and everyone seemed to be having a great time. Would have liked to stay longer, but as has been posted above, there were no seats. Also, as someone above stated, we were just too tired after a long day in the parks.

To answer the pool question, the bridge is still closed and the ugly white lattice is still up. DS's still enjoyed the pool (the few times the rain let up), but it didn't look very nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter