Anyone taking bets on weather or not computers will be re-programmed on Monday Morn?

Terry S

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
I am just wondering if at 7:00 AM on Monday August 4th if when we call to make our Priority seatings if the computers will be reprogrammed already or if it is going to be like when resort discount codes come out and they start showing up sometime later in the day? Or another possibility might be sometime late on Sunday???? Okay, that is wishful thinking!

Your guess is as good as mine, Terry. I hope you get the PSs you're looking for!!

Thanks Doreen. I hope everyone here is able to get thier reservations also! Good luck to all!

I don't know, but I would imagine it is going to be a HUGE mess :(.

Best of luck to anyone making their reservations on Monday!

I'm so thankful that I haven't reached my 90 day mark yet.

Teresa

Hopefully they will handle it better than the AP release/unrelease this past week....

I get to call on Monday to try for a CRT PS in October. I'm counting on it not going smoothly.

I'm having flashbacks of calling the day the FTP was released to the general public and arguing with the CM (she told me it wasn't available yet and what made me think it was, etc) ... being put on hold for a LONG time ... getting disconnected ... calling back ... holding for a LONG time again . . . ugh, it was not pretty. But I eventually got what I needed.

Good luck everyone!

Debbie

hoping Monday works out as well, but I was on hold over 17 minutes today right when they started taking calls

Monday's probably going to be pretty scary, but I'm wishing luck to all :) And I'm really, really going to try and not take it out on the poor CMs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter