Anyone Traveling To The World In 2008?

December 20 - Jan 1 2009 for me. :cool1: I'll be there to celebrate my 30th b-day on December 30 :scared:

We are planning another trip for September when DH's vacation renews...:)

We have been home from our First trip ever for 11 days now and that is all we talk about and watch anything Disney.

I found a Disney tree Topper for DD now only if I can find a PINK tree. :)

I just booked our room at SSR for August 17-23.

I think I am going to try and waitlist one of the other resorts at the 7 month window.

We will be there the last week of January since we had such a great time this year at the same time.

I started an 08 ASMu thread for anyone going there, just check out my siggy, and sign up on the page :banana:

We will be there the last week of January since we had such a great time this year at the same time.

being you were there this year at that time how were the crowds? what were lines like?
we are going 1/19 - 1/28 is this about the time u went this year?

I felt that the crowds weren't bad at all. However we did go on every extra hours day so that may have made the crowds a little heavier than normal. We are trying opposite logic this year and avoiding any of the extra hour days as we had plenty of time to see everything we had to last time.

Edit- The only rides that had really long lines while we were there were Soarin' and Expedition Everest. But due to the newness of the rides that was expected. Everything else was very tolerable.

I felt that the crowds weren't bad at all. However we did go on every extra hours day so that may have made the crowds a little heavier than normal. We are trying opposite logic this year and avoiding any of the extra hour days as we had plenty of time to see everything we had to last time.

Edit- The only rides that had really long lines while we were there were Soarin' and Expedition Everest. But due to the newness of the rides that was expected. Everything else was very tolerable.

thanks. I have the days planned out already with tour plans printed. :guilty: :scared1:

I love having a plan. hopefully the crowds will not be bad again.

thanks for the response.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter