Anyone won from the mail in for YofMD?

disneyandme

DIS Veteran
I've read about plenty of winners from being at Disney during YMD, but wanted to know if anyone has won from the mail in option of the contest.

I read that they will only be doing the mailing drawing once a month on the 20th and it could take up to 55 days to hear if you won... I won't plan to hear anytime soon. But I'm still mailing my postcard everyday like a trooper even though I've been called a "Disney nut" for it. :rolleyes:

Where do you mail this card to?? I've already entered online but did not know about mailing???

It's in the rules. They will make a list all the times that they need to draw from the mail ins and then once a month go to the storage location where they have bagged and bundled the incoming entires. They will then pull winners from the appropriate dates' bags, they will then notify the winners. The rules say they will do this on or about the 20th of each month. It will then take up to 55 days to notify the winners.

The rules stated mail-in winners will be notified either by mail or phone. I don't know about your house, but when the caller ID shows calls we don't recognize (mortgage companies, credit refinance companies, etc) we usually just pick up & hang up or answer in a silly way. I don't know what caller ID will say if its YOAMD calling! So I told my kids to just answer the phone "Mickey Mouse? Is that you?" as long as its not family or friends that we recognize.
Still mailing in our postcards every day here too.

Disney Dream Giveaway
P.O. Box 8629
Elmhurst, IL 60126

Good luck to each one of us!

13 days and a wake-up until our WDW trip. 2 grandkids and us! Yeah! :Pinkbounc

Marilou said:
So I told my kids to just answer the phone "Mickey Mouse? Is that you?" as long as its not family or friends that we recognize.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I imagine that if you win a prize like Mickey Ears or a pin or something similar that they will mail it to you instead of calling. Wouldn't it be great to get some pixie dust in your mailbox?!

Good luck, everyone! Please post if you win! :goodvibes

Josiah said:
Disney Dream Giveaway
P.O. Box 8629
Elmhurst, IL 60126

Good luck to each one of us!

13 days and a wake-up until our WDW trip. 2 grandkids and us! Yeah! :Pinkbounc

Thank You!!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Hey all
I won something in the YOAMD mail in sweepstakes.....my own postcard...yay!!!!! Grrrr Take my advice (actually someone else already mentioned this) put the Disney address on the side with postage then turn postcard over and also rotate so the postcard is now like a portrait then write your info. Sigh.....silly postal workers. :confused3

anyone else getting any postcards back???

I agree with turning the card side ways with your name / phone / DOB. Both myself and my friend at work have been sending in postcards daily. I really would love to win a cruise. Best of luck to all you everyday'ers!!! I don't think we will hear about any mail in winners tillabout Jan 1 -- 20th of the month for the drawings and then upto 55 days past that. Oh well, something to look forward to.

I thought for sure my first 2 postcards would come back, because they were not Postal worthy, just 3x5, not 3x5.5.

Hey, I thought the mail-in winners would get small stuff, does anyone know for sure if there are big prizes going out (potentially) to mail-in winners?
Holy Cow....could you imagine getting the 2 week cruise???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter