• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

anyoneone ordered currency through travelex?

banjo

Mouseketeer
has anyone ordered online with travelex? you pick up your currency at your local airport or one you want to go to they have the dollar at $1.49 just now which is the best i have seen yet any info would be great thanks
margaret

Hi Margaret,
I haven't used Travelex myself but I have used a firm called Moneycorp and they are offering a rate of $1.55 today.

www.ttt.co.uk

Mick.

:smooth:

We did a couple of years ago at Manchester. The system has now changed as you used to pay for your currency when you picked it up, now you pay for it when you order it.

We only used them because you got airmiles with your transaction. Remember to take your passport if you use them or they will not give you anything.( add to wonder pack to airport hotel, which was 15 mins away !)

David:)

thanks everyone for replying,mick,thanks for the link but the only problem is you cant order on line with that company or order over the phone the only way round it is to send them a cheque or go to one of their places in london (no where near me) but they have a great rate, i also checked my building society and the have tha $ at $1.50 right now so its definately on the increase , thanks again, margaret.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter