**Anything in an Envelope Exchange**CLOSED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
It's baaaccck the Anything in an Envelope Exchange is where you get on of the Priority Rate flat rate envelopes from the post office and add in as much as you can to fill it up and send it off to your DIS pal.
To join in, send me the following info.
If you sign up, please follow through. Be sure to send by the send by date, and also check in to see if your pal has recieved their exchange.
This exchange is open to all ages-kids and adults and we will have a mix of names.

Minimum of $5.00-but just stuff that envelope as much as you can.
*Send by-Friday-August 11.

Name-
Address-
Email Address-
Number of Exchanges-
For child participants-Gender, age, and parents name-
*What are some items that you would wouldn't mind seeing in your envelope?
*Do you collect anything or do you have any hobbies?

***Suggestion-If you are participating in this exchange, get your envelopes and have it ready so that when you get your pals info. all you have to do is shop and send it off.

***A participant had asked if a flat rate box is also fine. Sure, it will cost more, but if you have items that you would like to send to your pal that can't fit in a flat rate envelope, feel free to go along with the box. Just remember to stick a note in with your exchange and do let them know that you are sending them their "Envelope Exchange" so that they don't get confussed.

I'm in, Patsy! Pretty soon I won't have as much time for this, so I am doing as many as I can and this one sounds like fun! Do you need my info again?

snowwhitesmom said:
I'm in, Patsy! Pretty soon I won't have as much time for this, so I am doing as many as I can and this one sounds like fun! Do you need my info again?

::yes:: please pm it to me :thumbsup2 .

Mmm we did this one not long ago, I don't know, let me think about it. Thanks

PixieDust32 said:

Sure thing.
This is the last Anything in an Envelope for this year, and then I will be hosting the Halloween Exchange, the Christmas Stocking Exchange, and the Christmas Present Exchange :santa:. :goodvibes

PixieDust32 said:
Roxy is that you ?????????? I have missed seeng your name .. where have you been.. or is it where have I been :rotfl2: :grouphug:

::yes:: but this is easy!!!!! I can do this w/o breaking a sweat.. as hot as it is ... heheheheh with some :wizard: I can do this.. I can !!! I think...
mommytotwo said:
:rotfl: Did I catch you before your trip Timmy :lmao: .

This is the last Anything in an Envelope for this year, and then I will be hosting the Halloween Exchange, the Christmas Stocking Exchange, and the Christmas Present Exchange .

And you might as well sign me up for all three of those as well, no matter how busy I get with school! :teeth:

snowwhitesmom said:
And you might as well sign me up for all three of those as well, no matter how busy I get with school! :teeth:

:thumbsup2 I will put your name on the contact list and when I start it, I will contact you Michelle.

ANTSS2001 said:
Roxy is that you ?????????? I have missed seeng your name .. where have you been.. or is it where have I been :rotfl2: :grouphug:

Yes , hi girl! Where have YOU been? :wave: Nice to see you again!

PixieDust32 said:
Yes , hi girl! Where have YOU been? :wave: Nice to see you again!

just work and sticking by a friend side who needs alot of Pixie Dust right now :confused3

Somebody tell me what kind of envelopes they've sent in the past? How big are the envelopes? This one sounds like fun!

kimmikayb said:
Somebody tell me what kind of envelopes they've sent in the past? How big are the envelopes? This one sounds like fun!

You can get the envelopes that the post office, and they say Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope. So sending them within the states would cost $4.05 no matter what the weight is.
I have done several of the envelope exchanges in the past, and have put in all kinds of things.
Here are some ideas of things that I or other exchangers have put it in-
Tarts, stationary, edible items, soaps, magnets, keychains, stickers, pins, dolls, juice packets, gum/candy, earrings, pens, pencils, glow in the dark necklaces, socks, ornaments, bubbles, puzzle books, notepads, dvds, cassette tapes, ......
You could add in all kinds of things into these envelopes, just be sure that they don't open when you mail them-some people have said that when they bring their envelopes to be sent out and if they seal it with tape, that their post office would charge them more, but I have never had that happen to me, so you might want to check with your post office. I do like to secure my envelopes cause you never know how it will be handled during transit and I don't want anything falling out.
This is how the envelope looks like-
ep14f_d.jpg

And you can get it free at your post office.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter