Anywhere to “sneak-a-peek” at SWGE?

tykayausjake

Mouseketeer
We’ll be in the parks in about 2 weeks! Getting really excited as it’s been about 4 years since our last family trip. But will also be awhile before we get to come back. Is there anywhere we might be able to peek at the SWGE construction? We have some huge Star Wars fans in the family and would love to catch a glimpse if possible!

I thought the best places to check it out was the top deck of the river boat and from toon town.

For some great ideas, pull up YouTube. Yensid55 has some construction videos. However, my favorites are Fresh Baked Knothole Gang. They have weekly updates. Their most common spots to get footage from are: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, the top deck of the Mark Twain Riverboat, the stairs on Chip-n-Dale's tree house, and the top floor of the Mickey and Friends parking garage. The parking garage was my favorite place to sneak a peak at, but I haven't been up there for 6 months to see what's visible now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter