AP holders and the free dining special

tortoni

DIS Veteran
We have an AP and plan to go to Disney in late August. If we buy a 2 day no expiration pass just to take advantage of the free dining plan, will this be something that we can transfer/give to someone else? Or are the Magic Your Way Tickets that come as part of the package only good for the ticket holder? We are trying to figure out if it makes any sense for us to do this or just go with our AP rage and DDE discount. :earsboy:

You can buy 1 day tickets and from what I understand they do not expire as expiring tickets expire from the first day of use not the day of purchase. Therefore if you don't use it it doesn't expire...at least thats what I understood.

My understanding is that the park tickets are linked to your room card. They are not activated until you use it at the parks, so you could use it in a future trip. You can't transfer it to someone else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter