AP Rates for Cont. anyone?

is that for the tower (without tax)? i paid about that in january with an AP rate, i'd consider that a good rate. if it is wing, forget it.

No Garden View. That is crazy for a garden view. I call my travel agent back (who is on vacation but taking my calls on her cell phone) and told her to try and get a standard room for $175. I read that people were getting rooms for that around the time I am going.

I told my travel agent that I want to stay at about $200. and I need a room with a day bed or two rooms. We may end up down grading to a moderate resort and getting two rooms. :sad2:

For 9/25-9/30 AP rate for 12th floor club= $2007 including tax, I think it was $360 + tax.

Booked on Wednesday a Standard room at CR (9/5-9/8) for $174/night + tax.
AP code EXI. ($70.00 off rack per day)

The Garden Wing is $290 a night and the delux is $310. Since the AP discount is only $70 off of the regular rack rate, you must have one of these rooms. The AP discount this time is not as low as it has been in the past. (Sometimes a percentage off, and sometimes $100 off). I have 2 discounted standard wing rooms that I booked LAST JULY 2004 with my hubbys CM discount and if I had not booked them a year ago, I would've never been able to get them. With one of the wings closed for refurbishing, it will be difficult to snag a wing room for awhile.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter