AP Room Discounts for Rooms at Different Resorts

mhartman09

DIS Veteran
I'm currently planning a trip with some extended family for March/April 2018. We are booked at POR. The family members traveling with us aren't sure whether they want to stay at POR as well or a different resort. Does anyone know if I'd still be able to book their rooms at an AP rate if they choose a resort other than POR? None of the extended family are AP holders, just me, DH, and DS are.

I'm currently planning a trip with some extended family for March/April 2018. We are booked at POR. The family members traveling with us aren't sure whether they want to stay at POR as well or a different resort. Does anyone know if I'd still be able to book their rooms at an AP rate if they choose a resort other than POR? None of the extended family are AP holders, just me, DH, and DS are.

I think everyone needs to be at the same resort, but I'm not positive. I know the AP holder has to be there the same dates, but I'm not 100% certain about the resort. Hopefully others will be able to give some information :flower3:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter