AP scanner issues..

EpcotIOA

Earning My Ears
Okay, so i'm there the 16th having a grand time, and i decide to use express...

How come the barcode scanner wouldn't work for mine or my best friend's brand new AP's?

Is this common? Anyone else have this problem? I think they even waved us through at ALL of the gates and the guy at T2 said they weren't reading well today and printed the tickets for us..

We simply had our pals with regular passes print the fast passes for us, and even saved a woman behind us lot of trouble because she wasn't aware that the same ticket can print multiple fast passes.

Oh, and about the fast pass at MIB, once inside the building, fight to get around the corner to the next attendant, you don't have the wait for a second once you're past the coffee room, the whole overhead and ramp are is split for the fast pass folks, so don't sit there thinking you jsut got luckey enough to miss the exterior queue and gotta wait in the interior, you get to walk past everyone :)

Yeah, harsh for them, i know, but I had to race from IOA at 5:10 to be at MIB before 5:20 so my pass didn't die :(

-Eppy

I just bought my new pass on 1/31/02 and have had the problems a few times lately it has been working better. I always use the singles line for MIB and the wait is usually less than 5 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter