Aphabetical A My Name is Disney style

flyingdumbo127

DIS Veteran
Good Morning:grouphug:to all and good safe weekend wishes, too. Thank you, Bobbiwoz, for your kind encouragement on this, my first new Game idea. 🙏this will be fun for all!

Do any of you remember playing as a child, perhaps while bouncing a ball, "A My Name Is," or a similar version that I have heard about called, "I Packed My Grandmother's Trunk?" I hope so and that you have fun memories of either.

Let's try this same idea alphabetically and Disney Style. An example. A my name is Allie, I come from Arcadia, and __________Each person playing would complete their sentence sharing something starting with whatever letter we are on that either they would most enjoy riding, meeting, dining at, etc on their next DL, WDW, Disney Cruise extra trip. So in my example for, "A," I fill in that the next time I go to Disneyland I most look forward to going on the Alice ride.

Fun ride that both my dad and I enjoy. Plus, I love that unlike other Fantasy Land rides, it's longer. It starts outside for loading, goes inside, comes back out up top (from where my dad and I once had an amazing Christmas parade view), goes back inside, and exits outside.

A my name is Alice, I come from Arcadia, and on my next DL trip I most look forward to the Alice ride.

Who will try B? Sharing, why you chose your Disney answer is up to you, of course. I though doing so might make this more fun and a share :)

Thank you, dear Bobbi for giving this a try.

C my name is Christi and I came from California. On my next trip to Disneyland I most look forward to viewing the Candlelight Processional (I keep in prayer being able to view CP again, possibly one day with my real friend Christi even)

D and my name is Debbie, I come from Denver and I will visit Dinoland at WDW.

J, my name is Jeanne, I come from Jersey City, and looking forward to Jellyrolls.

L my name is Lily from Louisiana, and heading to see Lilo at OHana.

M my name is Mona from Merced and I'm looking forward to having my picture taken with my dad and Mickey and Minnie.

N My name is Niamh, from Niagara-on-the-Lake and I'm thinking of snacking on Nuggets of the corn dog type(!), sitting on the curb waiting for the parade!

O my name is Opal, from Oklahoma and I’m in line to see Olaf!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter