April 23, 2023 - 6-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral (Castaway, Cozumel, Costa Maya)

Did you all see the AccuWeather report that a subtropical to tropical system might form in the Gulf next week? I hope the weather is good for our sailing!

If you book an excursion through Disney that gets canceled for weather, do you lose the money?

We live in South Florida and it is supposed to rain next week (we need it desperately) but I did not hear it called a tropical system. I'll keep an eye on the weather reports!

Pretty sure, if you book something thru DCL and they cancel it, they will refund the money.

We are doing the parks before the cruise so I'm really hoping the rain isn't too bad :/ I chose this month specifically for low rain chances, but at least if it does rain I'll be grateful for the land getting what it needs.

It's almost here!

P.S. We have been getting a lot, LOT of rain down here in South Florida today and last week!
:earsboy:Yay!
Buy not so yay for the bad weather. Do y'all know what the weather is supposed to be like for the cruise? Having trouble getting a good read on the predictions for our cruise path.

:earsboy:Yay!
Buy not so yay for the bad weather. Do y'all know what the weather is supposed to be like for the cruise? Having trouble getting a good read on the predictions for our cruise path.
No - sorry. I'm not sure about the weather for our cruise path.

See ya real soon!

We will drive up from South Florida on Saturday, staying 1 night at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Cape Canaveral. We always like driving up the day before and spending time in Cocoa Beach.

Last edited:

I hope you all had a fantastic cruise!

I'm on a the 6=night Western Caribbean in July, and was wondering if y'all wouldn't mind sharing which nights the Aladdin & Frozen shows were on? I know things can change cruise to cruise (esp. with the addition of the Silver Anniversary) but since there are so few 6-nights itineraries to look at, I figured I'd ask! :)

I think Aladdin was the second night. The first night was a ventriloquist or comedian or something. Frozen was I believe the fourth night and they also added a noon-ish performance of that on that day.

I took a picture of the display board because I was paranoid I wouldn't be able to figure out the app. (Spoiler alert - I was. LOL)
Sunday - ventriloquist
Monday - Aladdin
Tuesday - Frozen (sea day, with a bonus matinee performance)
Wednesday - magician
Friday - Believe

I'm pretty sure Thursday night was the night they premiered the Peter Pan & Wendy movie.

I took a picture of the display board because I was paranoid I wouldn't be able to figure out the app. (Spoiler alert - I was. LOL)
Sunday - ventriloquist
Monday - Aladdin
Tuesday - Frozen (sea day, with a bonus matinee performance)
Wednesday - magician
Friday - Believe

I'm pretty sure Thursday night was the night they premiered the Peter Pan & Wendy movie.
thanks! :)
And glad you were able to figure out the app!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter