April 29, 2012 ~ Aloha! ~ Wonder to Hawaii- who is with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BibbidyBobbidyBoo

<font color=red><br>AKA BIP - Bibbidy is a Pirate
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Who is planning on booking this? *raises hand as high as she can*

https://spreadsheets1.google.com/ccc?authkey=CM3s8vIH&hl=en&key=t8S40bX_vej_vQe940g7jNQ&hl=en&authkey=CM3s8vIH#gid=0
(credit goes to "Brooklyn" with KrisannB's help)
Info: http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=42122882&postcount=3587
Will all the ladies who signed up for the Champagne Girls go check and make sure they added the category information as follows:

TASTER - $10 - 1/2 glass full, tasting almost all varieties of champagne

SIPPER - $5 - 1/4 glass full, tasting some not all champagnes

HONORARY MEMBER - $0 - No champagne tasting, but will join in for the fun and can choose anything from water to beer.

If you'd like to join the group on facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_207192239305173
(credit goes to "KrisannB" and "Brooklyn")

Scavenger Hunt (credit goes to dolphingirl47 - please contact her if you'd like to participate! Here's what she says about it:)
Scavenger Hunt

What is this all about?

The Scavenger Hunt consists of 30 questions with a few puzzles thrown in for good measure. All the answers can be found by walking around the ship. I found so many different details while walking around the ship putting together the question that I normally would never have noticed.

On top of this there will be 10 to 15 tasks were you either have to take photos of various things or bring items to the scoring session.

Who is this aimed at?

In short, everybody who can read can take part. You can either join as an individual or as a family.

How do I sign up?

If you want to join in, send me a PM before April 15th. I will then make sure that I have enough question, answer and score sheets printed.

How does this work?

I will give out the game packs at the meet on the first day at 3:00 PM in the Promenade Lounge. If you can't make it to this meet, I will push the pack underneath your stateroom door later in the day. You then have most of the cruise to do this at your own pace. You can either do it all in one go or a little bit at a time throughout the cruise. On the last sea day, I will be at the Promenade Lounge from 11:00 A.M. to 12 P.M. to score your answer sheets and tasks. At that stage you need to hand in your answer sheets and show me your items that you have collected and the photos you have taken. If you have a digital camera, there is no need to print the photos. I am quite happy to look at them on your camera.

So what is in this for me?

Well, apart from a lot of fun and a chance to get to know the ship better, there will be a goodie bag for the winners as well as a small price for the people coming second and third.

Corinna

Secret Mickey gift exchange
More info on this TBA.... please contact MJGirl and/or dolphingirl47 if you'd like to participate!

Scrapbook Class by Seaulater

Details: On sea day, probably at 1 in the afternoon. Supplies provided by seaulater: the scrapbooks, the paper, the supplies and everything needed to complete the scrapbook- all you have to do is add pictures.

Cost will be determined (but probably about $20).

For right now: just PM Seaulater that you are interested in attending class and more details will be forthcoming once it gets closer to the cruise (probably about 60 days out).

picture/graphic to use in signature line if you'd like to (you may need to make the image smaller before placing in your signature line in order to fit the space available there):
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa206/schwetje/HawaiiSignature.png
HawaiiSignature.png

(credit goes to "Brooklyn" and please save/load onto your own webspace- photobucket or something- before placing it in your signature line)

Info if you're interested in custom lanyards:
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=42144739&postcount=3663

Roll Call: (list only includes those who have signed up on spreadsheet- see link above to sign up... and if you put your real name on the spreadsheet- you may want to correct that with DIS name and let me know so I can update this list accordingly? This way people can get to know you on DIS and will know who you are here)

BibbidyBobbidyBoo
Brooklyn
KrisannB
JiminyC_fan
1DisneyQueen
PoohluvsFigment
Pixiegran
aan1701
Mishoe01
Gydell
JaxJags/Belle1129
ibouncetoo
Michelle2
Tinkerbel129
Mickey&JoshNut
ScottandLynn
PhotoLisa
DCL~Dreamer
HollyTyler
ValBob89
Happy Goofy
tig82174
Crissup/CarolAnnC
lah3hh
MrsMork
Yensidfan
auntlynne
goofprincess
Bilbo UK/Frodo UK
miztigg
threebritts
Thistle
crystald
CustardTart
dolphingirl47
dylan'smom
EllaEnchanted
jessrose18
cquick
JLSE50
LoisLane2002
Adedward
dfriia
Dcannon101
PaulaSillars
Pappy
cinderbear
Kim Luvs Disney
MousseauMob
Mickeymom923
Poohbear926
Denise & Craig
Janis
eeyorelovr10
Wrabitdad
socababy
Stout
PIXZPWR
MJGirl
DisneyPinDiva
ALK$Disney
UKAngel
PixiDustII
PlanningNextTrip
wilderness_gal
Snwwht
magicalfam5
DisneyPata
TheGooFTroop
maleficent_fan51
SShaw10060
Seaulater/dd Jamie

FE list (threebritts has offered to organize this- please contact her if you'd like to participate. I will get with her to get updates to be able to list here who is participating- or perhaps I'll just make a notation to the roll call list above about who is participating. ;) Depending on the number of participants this will most likely be divided up into smaller groups at a later date as well as have a cut off date closer to the date of the cruise- since that seems to be what the majority agrees would be best :) )
Fish Extender list info: This is a list of those that wish to participate in putting gifts (purchased or homemade items) in other's "extenders" (anything hanging off the "fish" outside the stateroom door that is generally used to receive mail/etc. to your room) and receive same from others. If you have any questions about this- please feel free to post on the thread and someone will gladly explain in more detail. :)

I *know* I am not going to be the only DISer booking this.... :lmao:

IF the price is right - I'm IN!!!

I was even looking at the Holland America Hawaii cruise in/out of San Diego....but prefer Disney.

Cool!

IDK about the price being right though- sounds kinda steep in my opinion. We're definitely gonna have to go with "bat caves" for this cruise. haha But whatever it takes to get on the ship..... we were sooo hoping they'd do Hawaii (and if not, out of Galveston- and they are doing both!)

We are in. We will be moving a dummy date on the Fantasy to this cruise. It is great to because we live about 20 min north of the port if L.A. so no need to fly. We plan on booking a sideways 11B. This is the one we have been hopping for since they said the Wonder will be out here. The new ship can wait. Hawaii here we come. Alohaaaaaaa!!!!

We're hoping for 2 sideways 11 cabins but not that hopeful.. since we have to wait till Friday to book. We won't be gold until after our first cruise of the b2b we have booked later this month. sigh

I'll just be happy to get inside cabins- because I have no idea if we can afford anything but inside cabins. LOL

We've been hoping for it too! Out of Galveston as 2nd choice.... they did both! I love how the DIS really knows stuff way ahead of time. LOL

One thing I forgot, this will be a little extra special trip for us as it will be our first as Platinum Castaways. We get that after our cruise in Oct.

We're in!!! :woohoo: We have requested an inside. We are Platinum so should be able to get that. :thumbsup2

Let's introduce - We are Dennis (DrHug) and Angie (MrsMork). Dennis will turn 67 Feb of 2012 and I will turn 62 in March. I will be getting my social security checks then!! :yay::dance3: We've been married forever, celebrated 43 years last fall at WDW just after we got off the TA. We are very, very blessed. :cloud9:

Hey, I know youuuuuuu!!!! :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

I am jealous of your platinum status right about now........ LOL

Well let's see.... April 2012 I'll be 42 (Shelley), Jeff will be just turned 45... Ruby 18 and not SURE she'll be able to go with us, Robert 14 and Rita 11 almost 12 at that point....
Hey y'all have been married since before I was born! That's awesome! (21yrs here- 22 by then)

gydell- same here! I just hope it doesn't go too high for us *fingers toes and eyes crossed!*

One thing I forgot, this will be a little extra special trip for us as it will be our first as Platinum Castaways. We get that after our cruise in Oct.

This will be the case for me too....unless I cancel 1 of my B2B cruises in November of this year....we'll see ;)

I'm Monica - will be 42 at time of sailing, sailing w/ friends (among them Gydell & Angie :) )

Scott and I will also be looking at this cruise, also looking at inside cabin, will have to see how many points it will cost us!

Hey, I know youuuuuuu!!!! :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

I am jealous of your platinum status right about now........ LOL

Well let's see.... April 2012 I'll be 42 (Shelley), Jeff will be just turned 45... Ruby 18 and not SURE she'll be able to go with us, Robert 14 and Rita 11 almost 12 at that point....
Hey y'all have been married since before I was born! That's awesome! (21yrs here- 22 by then)

gydell- same here! I just hope it doesn't go too high for us *fingers toes and eyes crossed!*
Yep, we are old!! :rotfl2: Young at heart though. :thumbsup2

I'm Monica - will be 42 at time of sailing, sailing w/ friends (among them Gydell & Angie :) )

Hi, Monica! :hug:

Not sure right now. Brent is starting a new school so we'll have to see.

Gydell!! :yay:

Scott and I will also be looking at this cruise, also looking at inside cabin, will have to see how many points it will cost us!

Hope it works out for you, Lynn! I think this will be a really fun one!!!

This will be the case for me too....unless I cancel 1 of my B2B cruises in November of this year....we'll see ;)

Cancelling any portion of November is not allowed. :hug:

YEP...I'll be on this cruise. Gold now so I can do early booking and thanks to my pal, Ian I have a dummy cruise to move over to this one. I have to price a verandah stateroom and am hoping that won't be too frightening :scared1: otherwise my big sister is going to have to live with an oceanview!

I think we're all expecting this cruise to sell out quickly, but I don't know how much the dates will impact that. I remember the 08 EBPC sold out in 24 hours (pretty much) but our WBPC took a couple of days since it overlapped school dates.

Anybody have experience moving an existing reservation to an entirely new cruise ON LINE? Trying to decide if I should call into DCL and have a CM help me, as I need to shop prices and specific staterooms. I suppose I can play on line while waiting on HOLD for a CM! :lmao: Maybe I'll 'practice' on line tonight.

Cancelling any portion of November is not allowed. :hug:

YEP...I'll be on this cruise. Gold now so I can do early booking and thanks to my pal, Ian I have a dummy cruise to move over to this one. I have to price a verandah stateroom and am hoping that won't be too frightening :scared1: otherwise my big sister is going to have to live with an oceanview!

I think we're all expecting this cruise to sell out quickly, but I don't know how much the dates will impact that. I remember the 08 EBPC sold out in 24 hours (pretty much) but our WBPC took a couple of days since it overlapped school dates.

Anybody have experience moving an existing reservation to an entirely new cruise ON LINE? Trying to decide if I should call into DCL and have a CM help me, as I need to shop prices and specific staterooms. I suppose I can play on line while waiting on HOLD for a CM! :lmao: Maybe I'll 'practice' on line tonight.

You can call me at home tonight & I can show you how to do it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter