April 9, 2005 Magic.....ANYONE???

hopelea

I love everything DISNEY!!
This is our 2nd DC..........can't wait!!!

Anyone else going April 9 - 16, 2005?????

Hope

:jumping1: :thewave:

We will be aboard the Magic April 9th and cannot wait! I will be travelling with DH, DD-6 and our new baby. We almost cancelled due to the baby, but I successfully convinced my husband that it would be great!

We'll see you on board!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :wave:

I was beginning to wonder if we had the whole ship to ourselves!!

This will be our 2nd cruise. DH, ME & 2 dd's 11 & 8, plus one friend of dd's, 11 also.

We booked so long ago, It seems like it will take forever to get here! I hate wishing my dd's lives away, BUT.....I want to cruise again!

Hope

This will be our second cruise also. I will be traveling with DH and three DD's 16, 14 and 9, plus my mom, sister and her family and my friend and her family. I can't wait!!!

:wave: More friends to travel with us!! I was starting to think we were going to have the whole ship to ourselves :tongue:

HookedonDCL, where in MI are you from? I am originally from MI!

Our party consists of, ME 37, DH, 38, DD's 11 & 8, DD's friend, 11....my parents 68 & 67.

We booked two connecting Cat. 10's. We tried to get a SPHR but they were already booked.

Is anyone else as excited as me??

Hope

I am very excited :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc I can't wait for April to get here. We went on a three day Wonder Cruise this past April and it wasn't long enough. I couldn't wait to book the seven day. We booked connecting cat 9's this time. We had cat 10's on our other cruise. You can't beat the two bathrooms :teeth: .

BTW I live in a town outside of Ann Arbor. Where are you from??

Congratulations scrappermcl on your new baby!!

I lived in Allegan, MI. That is between Kalamazoo & Grand Rapids.

We went on our first 7 day October 2003. My DH didn't want to go for that long. He was afraid there wouldn't be enough to keep him occupied. I was not able to talk him into re-booking while on board. NOw he wished that we had! :)

This trip is going to be so much fun. I can't believe that we have to wait so long for it.

:wave2: Hope

HookedonDLC- Thank you!

I cannot wait until the cruise. To help pass the time I spend way too much time reading this board. Of course, I've learned a ton-- and could probably write my own book about the DCL and haven't even been on a cruise yet!:rolleyes: It is just so far away!

I feel guilty wishing the next 200 + days away. I can't wait to cruise again. It was the best vacation we have ever had!

I wonder how many changes there will be since out last cruise in '03? I have heard about the pirate night & the free soft drinks. I was hoping for a new show.

Hope

Hi all...
My hubby and I were supposed to be on tomorrow's cruise(9-11-04) but had to reschedule because we live in Orlando and are looking at the possibility of getting hit with our THIRD hurricane in one month. It breaks my heart to cancel, but we couldn't leave our home...which by the way is on a lake that should crest this weekend...w/out the help of Hurricane Ivan! UGH!:crazy2:

Anyway...I need to put that behind me (or I will fall into a deep depression!!) and look forward to our "new" cruise in April. I haven't changed my counter yet...need to do that!

My husband and I will be traveling and this is our 6th DCL cruise. WOOHOO! Can't wait!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Nice to meet everyone!
Tracy :sunny:

Hi TraSee!
Good luck this weekend with the approach of Ivan. Hopefully the forcasts will be wrong and Florida will be spared. I can't believe what Floridians have already been through. Hopefully Ivan will loose speed before reaching Florida. You probably made the right decision to cancel-- you would not be able to relax and enjoy yourself if you were worrying about your home.
My thoughts are with you over the next couple of days.
Mary

Thanks, Mary. The 5pm track looks better for us in Orlando, but as we saw with Hurricane Charley, that track can change quickly. I am dissapointed about not going tomorrow, but it appears that they will be doing eastern ports and we have seen those already. So...I can't wait until April when I am certain a hurricane won't be a problem for us!!

Thanks again for the well wishes :D
Tracy

YEA.........more dis'ers!!

Can't believe IVAN is heading for Florida too! We had some rain and wind from Frances last week, but it wasn't too bad.

So, CAT's is everyone staying in?? We are two connecting Cat 10's on deck 7. Last cruise we had one 6 & one 11 across the hall. Don't really know what it will be like this time with NO WINDOW.

Have a great night!!

Hope:wave2:

We have a Category 6 room ... 6580. We have had a verandah twice and are now spoiled by it! We have had windows on deck 1 and deck 2 which were really nice, also.

Has anyone made a master list of all of us that are going on the 9th? I would be glad to do that, if you would like. On the cruise I was to go on today, we had a list with names, children's ages, and dining choice. What do you think?

Have a great weekend all!
Tracy

A master list would be great. It shouldn't take too long since there are only about four of us going :)

We also did that on our 1st cruise. We had a huge group of dis'ers going! It was a lot of fun running into everyone all over the ship.

Thanks for offering. Just tell us what you want us to do!!

Hope

I would like to make up a cruisers list and send it out to all before we cruise. You could send as much or as little info as you want. I'll update it as often as needed. For those of you that like this idea, please provide your:

names (and Dis ID's) of your group
ages of your group (probably just the young'uns... although at Disney, everyone can be a kid again)
cabin number
dinner seating

You can email me at trasee@cfl.rr.com

:sunny: :sunny:

:wave:

How is everyone doing? We are in the middle of Hurricane IVAN. It has made it way to the northern part of Alabama!! Rainy & windy here today!

I am so glad that we didn't book our cruise for fall break in October this year. Grand Cayman sounds awful. I hope every thing will be up and running by the time we are there.

Has anyone thought about what excursions you are going to take? We aren't really sure yet. I told me dh that we would not take any this time so we can explore the ship on shore days, but I don't think I can do it.

I would love to ride horses on the beach! :)

Well, everyone have a great day!

Hope

Wow where have I been. Not checking this thread, that is for sure. Can you believe that we have less than six months? Saturday was the sixth month point. My sister reminded me of that. It brought back a lot of the excitement of the cruise.

TraSee, sorry to here about your cancelled cruised. Welcome to the April 9th 2004 cruise. I'll get that email sent to you for the list. Thank you for doing this.

hopelea - we thought about a few snorkeling excursions. We tried this in Nassau and my family loved it. Well, except for my middle daughter. The fish were way to close. The horseback riding does sound wonderful.

Good morning everyone!!

Less than six months. It doesn't seem possible. We booked so long ago.

One year ago I was sitting on the beach at CC!! We were cruising on the Magic. I feel sad to know that one is over, but happy knowing I will be going again soon.

Is everyone getting to PC the night before? We will be driving down on Friday. Our girls have to take their SAT's that Friday so we have to wait until they finish that part of their test so we can hit the road. I made reservations in Titusville for the night before. I checked on the Radisson at the Port, but the prices were so high.

HOOKED.......what part of Michigan are you from? I lived there for almost 20 years.

Well, hope everyone has a great weekend.

Hope :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter