April Pen Pal Letter Swap

received my letter, recipe and some candy from Cheryl Friday, Thanks so much
So glad it arrived safely! :cutie:

What kind of recipe and candy? We want details! ;)
It was a chocolate brownie recipe - very delicious! And the candy was some Cadbury chocolate buttons and a pack of Starburst fruity chews. :thumbsup2

I think air mail is delayed to the UK and Europe because of the volcanic eruption, I hope it doesn't affect the last few letters and packages of this month's swap.

Thanks so much to both of my pals!

I got peanut clusters from Kirby (they remind me of candy my mom eats called, "Boston Baked Beans". Does that sound familiar?? tasty!)

And marshmallow Fluff from Redsunfish (which was hilarious BTW b/c I had JUST said to my brother that I really was craving a "fluffer nutter" sandwich! then voila! we opened your box and we both we freaked out for a minute :rotfl: you're timing was perfect! :rotfl: )

I received a package from Nikki today!

Thank you Nikki for your letter, recipe and nuts! The Baccardi Buttered Rum Cake sounds really good and looks easy to make. Just like I like my recipes. And the Key Lime Nuts are addicting! I....must....stop.....eating....them!!!!

:rotfl:
I'm so glad you like them!! You're very welcome!
I'm craving that rum cake too! :goodvibes

Thanks so much to both of my pals!

I got peanut clusters from Kirby (they remind me of candy my mom eats called, "Boston Baked Beans". Does that sound familiar?? tasty!)

And marshmallow Fluff from Redsunfish (which was hilarious BTW b/c I had JUST said to my brother that I really was craving a "fluffer nutter" sandwich! then voila! we opened your box and we both we freaked out for a minute :rotfl: you're timing was perfect! :rotfl: )
Glad you liked them. Boston Baked Beans down here are candy coated peanuts, sort of like Peanut M&M's but with out the chocolate and they coating is much harder.

That leaves just a few more letters to arrive. So, I will be posting the May Topic of the Month, and the Twist of the Month this week :).

So glad it arrived safely! :cutie:

It was a chocolate brownie recipe - very delicious! And the candy was some Cadbury chocolate buttons and a pack of Starburst fruity chews. :thumbsup2

I think air mail is delayed to the UK and Europe because of the volcanic eruption, I hope it doesn't affect the last few letters and packages of this month's swap.

Glad you posted what was in the package for me, we went to Six Flags in Atlanta this weekened and I am still not recovered yet.

My letter and twist was waiting at the PO today when I picked up mail.
Thank you Cindy for the note, recipes and the ice cream parlour Jelly Bellys :)

I was really disappointed when I went to the Jelly Belly Store. I wanted to get garlic jelly bellys, which are something really unique. But they said they wouldn't be selling them until this summer. The Garlic Festival is the last full weekend in July.

Maybe, next time. :thumbsup2 Cindy

LOL..that is funny.
We used to have a garlic festival here too.
My ex-SIL lives in Gilroy. BIL used to, so have been there many times.

First class. I used a bubble envelope. I didn't have anything to wrap them with to use the cardboard envelope from Priority.

My bad. I should have realized how long it takes first class.

First class. I used a bubble envelope. I didn't have anything to wrap them with to use the cardboard envelope from Priority.

My bad. I should have realized how long it takes first class.

Weird....first class would actually be the same as Priority Mail which should only take 4-5 business days. I have a feeling that it might be lost in mail land somewhere. :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter