Are our security fears getting the best of us?

It doesn't bother me, it's paid for and I don't have to pay $63+ a day for a cart :cool1:

I have an idea. If you have any security fears jump on Bob's cart. Your fears will pass. Get it? Pass?

I saw Bob's cart doing 60 once. When he passed me on the 429 and the cart was in the bed of his truck.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Welcome to what I went through Bob. Just remember, you get to tow all the carts that break down. (Donnie, shut up...don't jinx me. I fixed the wiring.)

I have an idea. If you have any security fears jump on Bob's cart. Your fears will pass. Get it? Pass?

I saw Bob's cart doing 60 once. When he passed me on the 429 and the cart was in the bed of his truck.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

This is what I drove for a few years, was plenty fast, so the cart at this point is fast enough
modified2.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter