Are our security fears getting the best of us?

Most Major League Baseball Players are cheaters. Who next?

1_134.jpg

ouch!! the sports doctor gave me one of those yesterday. I hate shots. Even commented that now I'm in the major league company. :lmao: And Bob, I got that point for the team so you wouldn't have to;) But I'm NOT a cheater

ouch!! the sports doctor gave me one of those yesterday. I hate shots. Even commented that now I'm in the major league company. :lmao: And Bob, I got that point for the team so you wouldn't have to;) But I'm NOT a cheater

If you get all pumped up and beefy I'm gonna report you for illegal steroid use by a DIS'er.

Just a couple of comments here ...

To Lisa you have not seen be go ballistic I was only posting a firm comment. To whoever questioned the use of s/w yes that is for software.

Finally I admit I'm old school and don't need others to verify my position or needing to fit in since I'm perfectly happen with who I am in the past 62+ years of being here with over 40 with the same DW with two fantastic sons that I give 90% of the credit to the DW.

Sorry, but even when I post in this off topic forum it is 99% of the time to offer an actual comment and not post "CRAP" like the dog turd pictures since I just see that as really child like. Sorry I just don't understand why some of your think that is necessary except to some how be part of "THE GROUP" and if that is the case you have issues IMO that I can't help with and feel truly sorry for how you are living your life.

RANT OVER and maybe I can now be quiet, but as I said I won't go away and will we available as the duty "WHIPPING BOY/PERSON" for those that fee they need that outlet.:thumbsup2

Larry

Just a couple of comments here ...

To Lisa you have not seen be go ballistic I was only posting a firm comment. To whoever questioned the use of s/w yes that is for software.

Finally I admit I'm old school and don't need others to verify my position or needing to fit in since I'm perfectly happen with who I am in the past 62+ years of being here with over 40 with the same DW with two fantastic sons that I give 90% of the credit to the DW.

Sorry, but even when I post in this off topic forum it is 99% of the time to offer an actual comment and not post "CRAP" like the dog turd pictures since I just see that as really child like. Sorry I just don't understand why some of your think that is necessary except to some how be part of "THE GROUP" and if that is the case you have issues IMO that I can't help with and feel truly sorry for how you are living your life.

RANT OVER and maybe I can now be quiet, but as I said I won't go away and will we available as the duty "WHIPPING BOY/PERSON" for those that fee they need that outlet.:thumbsup2

Larry

CrescentWrnch.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter