• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are the boats running at this time?

It depends:

WL / MK Resort Boat (Red Flag) - Yes
FW / MK Resort Boat (Green Flag) - Yes
FW / WL / CR Resort Boat (Blue Flag) - No
Poly / GF / MK Resort Boat (Gold Flag) - No (it ran sporadically between Poly and MK in July and early August but hasn’t lately, TBD if it starts with GF reopening next week)

Epcot Resort Friendship Boats - No

Just on the phone with a CM who recommended the Friendship boats. I said, 'I thought they weren't running right now' and he assured me they were. I believe you over him though.

A CM who is not knowledgeable might not realize that there are Friendship boats within Epcot and Friendship boats that run between the Epcot resorts and Epcot and DHS. Just because the boats are running within Epcot does not mean that the resort boats are running. I think it's confusing that they are all called Friendship boats.

Just on the phone with a CM who recommended the Friendship boats. I said, 'I thought they weren't running right now' and he assured me they were. I believe you over him though.
Ouch. Anyone who believed him and booked for that reason is going to be quite disappointed!

I think it's confusing that they are all called Friendship boats.
I agree with you but they all debuted at the same time and they were all built by the same supplier and are in the Epcot area so they are all technically Friendship boats.

Dave

I spoke with someone from the Swan the other day. He told me the boats were not running but was hopeful they would be running in the near future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter