Are the Sea World Rides Fat Friendly?

Hensandchickens

Mouseketeer
Are Wild Arctic, Journey Into Atlantis, and Kraken fat friendly? I know Kraken has the over the head thing, but what about the others? My friend who is about a size 24 is worried. She has a smaller upper body, but a big butt. Will she be able to ride? :flower:

Probably not Krakken. The others should be fine. A warning because they have the seat right in the front of the entrance to Krakken and everyone stands there watching people trying on the restraint.

I'm not exactly slim myself, and when you queue for Kraken it think I remember it suggests that larger chest sizes go towards the last 2 rows, but to be honest, I'm 6'2" and 280lbs with a 52" chest and I could sit anywhere - Don't worry, I saw people that made me look like a twig riding coasters!!!

Novinha said:
Just did a quick search and found some reviews on themparkinsider.com on Kraken, there is one review about halfway down the page that states the Kraken has a few rows of seats for larger people.
I have a friend that tried the regular seats and they took him to the fat seats and couldn't fit in those either. He was totally embarassed! :o

Motherfletcher - just curious how big your friend was - becasue Chipnpin sounds like a Pooh size guy and he fit -----

I'd say 5'6" and about 300 lbs. He plays Santa annually and doesn't need a pillow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter