Are the VIP Tours worth the expense if staying on-site?

K

kej

I have never been to US/IOA and am wondering about the VIP Tour. Has anyone taken the tour? Is it worth it? We are staying at the HRH and will have FOTL access. ( I will be celebrating the big 4-0 and wondering if I should splurge?????) We are planning to go on the 10th April. How busy will it be?
Thanks!

Yes.

For your information, the FOTL of the line access of which you speak for staying on site is straight into the Express line-without waiting for an express ticket.

On the tour, you have NO line. You might have to wait for the ride to cycle, but, you have no wait. April is a Very busy month and you will see a line at Express.

On a five hour tour, you see the rides, at least one live stadium show, and have a knowledgeable guide take you through the park.

Spurlge, you earned it!

I have taken the tour and it's worth every dime. I, personally, cannot afford the tour AND the on site together but if you can, it's an unforgettable experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter