• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Are Trams ever coming back?

Disney announced last week that AK is next for trams and they’ll be back May 27th. let’s see! Agree this has all dragged out way too long.
It looked like they were doing trial runs at AK on Tuesday. It was so hot it was like a cruel tease as we trudged back to our car, and we had arrived for EE and were parked closer than many.

The trams at MK are not running all the time either. We were there on 5/1/2022 and they weren't running in the morning. They were running by the time we left at about 6pm though.

We were at AK yesterday and EP today. No trams at either park. And it has been HOT. So hot that we have gone back to our rental for an afternoon break (which we usually don’t do)- and that makes it worse. Because in the morning we park at an ok distance. But when we return in the afternoon- today at EP we were in the furthest out row we could be in. I’ve always said I could roll with all the changes- but they are pushing my limits. 😔
In December, we did early entry at EP and thus had a decent parking spot. We decided to take a mid-day break and come back for dinner in the evening. We actually took Disney transport back to the room because we didn't want to lose our good parking spot - the catch is it takes longer to get to/from the resort in the middle of the day and then you HAVE to go back later to get the car, but at the end of the night as we were leaving, we ended up being glad we did it that way.

Went to Epcot today and parked at the TTC so we could take advantage of the trams and then monorail to Epcot. Got out just before the afternoon rain, now we are stuck at MCO due to weather!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter