Are you from Massachusetts?

It was in the Republican I think. Nice to see someone from Mass win!

When I read that article it said that they entered the contest by sending in a post card every day for months. I thought that those contests limited you to one entry per person. I may be wrong, but that was how I understood it.

When I read that article it said that they entered the contest by sending in a post card every day for months. I thought that those contests limited you to one entry per person. I may be wrong, but that was how I understood it.

The Year of a Million Dreams Contents allowed you to enter 1 post card every day. that is how another couple won the DVC memebership in the midwest some where.

Hi all-
Live 1/2 the week on the Cape (Osterville) and the other 1/2 in RI (Warwick). So hello from both places :wave2:

Just found this place recently. We live in Berlin Ma. Leaving for the World on Sat : )

Know Berlin well, used to sub at the elementary school and tutor a child on the hill near the orchard!

Enjoy and we'll be joining you in the world on Sunday!

Grew up in Deerfield, home of Deerfield Academy and Yankee Candles.... Live in Easthampton and travel to Disney as often as possible. Next Trip September with Dh and Ds and his family...:cool1:

It's a Small World...
We grew up in Central Mass. Shrewsbury/Northboro/Westboro
Hate the cold weather and especially the snow! :laughing:

I'm from MA and I'm new here today

I just made my first trip to Walt Disney World a few weeks ago, March 28th to April 4th. I miss it so much, I want to go back. I saw what I could but I missed so much (went to all parks but AK). We got lost quite a bit since we had never been to Orlando before.

:wave: Welcome to all the new Mass people checking in here. :wave:

There were supposed to be quite a few families going down this week due to school vacation.
Hope they are able to check in and fill us in on how our favorite place is doing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter