Are You On The OFFICIAL Wishes Dessert Party List....

I have a new question or two. I see everyone that has booked is going fairly soon. I am not going until October and my window for ADRs is April 14. Has anyone gotten an October date? Also, is there any chance we could use dining plan credits? We have the deluxe dining plan, so we will have available credit to use. Thanks everyone. I can't wait to make my ADRs.

I have a new question or two. I see everyone that has booked is going fairly soon. I am not going until October and my window for ADRs is April 14. Has anyone gotten an October date? Also, is there any chance we could use dining plan credits? We have the deluxe dining plan, so we will have available credit to use. Thanks everyone. I can't wait to make my ADRs.

As of right now it is only booking March, April, and May. There is speculation that it will be extended, but now sure when. Some rumors say after they start the new "fireworks" at MK and others say after, so in the fall when you are going. I am also going in October and will be looking for the information. I highly recommend looking around this site periodically as this is where I find the updated information the quickest. But I am with you patiently awaiting October.:wizard:

They currently do NOT take credits from the dining plan.

They are currently booking through May. No one knows when later dates will open up. It may be by April 14. It may not. Just depends on their longterm plan for the event, I would guess.

We are 4 adults, 3 children booked for the dessert party on May 19th celebrating our 10th anniversary,:cheer2:

Bumping for the morning crew. Do you think it would be "improper" to take the information listed on other threads and add them to our list?? Gotta think about this one.:confused3

Hope you have lots of little DIS Meets :)

Moving this to the DIS Meets board :thumbsup2

and there should not be inclusion on this list except for those that request tobe on this thread - no lifting from other threads please

Hope you have lots of little DIS Meets :)

Moving this to the DIS Meets board :thumbsup2

and there should not be inclusion on this list except for those that request tobe on this thread - no lifting from other threads please

Thanks, that is why I asked... No I need to find out how to get to the thread... :lmao:

Hey...you have us down for 2 adults/2 kids...but our party is 4 adults/1 kid on 4/27...Thanks!

Thank you for catching that, I have fixed it. If you know other posters who are coming, please forward them over here. Diane.

May 20 with DH and 2 DDs!

You are added and I am up to date. Please note you have quite a few Dis'ers on your night. Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter