Are you still “quarantining” or have you resumed most activities?

Well we’ve taken a 2 week “ vacation” to Orlando- I’m WFH since March and I’ve gone stir crazy looking at same set of walls, the resort is <50% capacity so it’s been great. The pool attendants are monitoring the loungers (all very physically distanced) and cleaning when guests leave. I’ve gone to Universal one day (my experience there was people were compliant, when they weren’t TMs had zero issue calling them out) and crowds so low it was awesome! Back home our county and city have gone to full open with state restrictions expired, but physical distancing and masks strongly recommended. We’ve been out to eat (inside and outside dining), visited with DHs oldest and her family here in Florida including grandson hugs. We’ve done mostly cook at home or takeout anyway since I hate spending money on eating out, especially if I want a glass of wine or cocktail- so much cheaper at home and no need for designated driver lol!
Both my oldest daughter and husband and son have flown home now. Other dd and I are driving home this weekend. Son started band camp although apparently white physically distanced on the field. I gave blood here yesterday - the place I gave at tests for antibodies so why not? I give blood when I can anyway- or plasma when there is a huge call for it (like after the F5 tornado ripped through Joplin MO)
how old is your DD? And why on earth would you have to be distance from a member of your household?
why? Our country will not survive if we all shut down again. Hospitals will fail, jails will overflow and supply chain will be disrupted. Only the very rich will survive with any quality of life intact.
any one sick? Hospitalized?

You seriously had a LAW that you couldn’t hug FAMILY?
Some of these draconian measures made no sense to start with, and especially not doubling down as we found out more. It NEVER made sense to close outside spaces. Never. If you wanted protection JIC then the rule could have been mandatory mask wearing. It never made sense to #staythe f***inside when people might have been crammed into small spaces with recirculated air.

Don’t forget to breathe.

Got it.
So confusing.

She was talking about objection to a waiver for using the HOA swimming pool. And then she all of a sudden equates that to her daycare waiver (which I doubt such wording even exists, and again, if there even exists a waiver for her daycare) as if the situations are one and the same.
I think you are mixing two different posters, one discussing a pool and the one you quoted talking about daycare. You are confused. And you are implying that she is lying?

Well we’ve taken a 2 week “ vacation” to Orlando- I’m WFH since March and I’ve gone stir crazy looking at same set of walls, the resort is <50% capacity so it’s been great. The pool attendants are monitoring the loungers (all very physically distanced) and cleaning when guests leave. I’ve gone to Universal one day (my experience there was people were compliant, when they weren’t TMs had zero issue calling them out) and crowds so low it was awesome! Back home our county and city have gone to full open with state restrictions expired, but physical distancing and masks strongly recommended. We’ve been out to eat (inside and outside dining), visited with DHs oldest and her family here in Florida including grandson hugs. We’ve done mostly cook at home or takeout anyway since I hate spending money on eating out, especially if I want a glass of wine or cocktail- so much cheaper at home and no need for designated driver lol!
Both my oldest daughter and husband and son have flown home now. Other dd and I are driving home this weekend. Son started band camp although apparently white physically distanced on the field. I gave blood here yesterday - the place I gave at tests for antibodies so why not? I give blood when I can anyway- or plasma when there is a huge call for it (like after the F5 tornado ripped through Joplin MO)
how old is your DD? And why on earth would you have to be distance from a member of your household?
why? Our country will not survive if we all shut down again. Hospitals will fail, jails will overflow and supply chain will be disrupted. Only the very rich will survive with any quality of life intact.
any one sick? Hospitalized?

You seriously had a LAW that you couldn’t hug FAMILY?
Some of these draconian measures made no sense to start with, and especially not doubling down as we found out more. It NEVER made sense to close outside spaces. Never. If you wanted protection JIC then the rule could have been mandatory mask wearing. It never made sense to #staythe f***inside when people might have been crammed into small spaces with recirculated air.

Not a law, but it was recommended households do not mix, family or not, to keep community spread at bay. They've now allowed "social bubbles" where we can see up to 10 people (but it has to be the the same 10) where we do not have to socially distance. If there's someone within that group that is not part of someone else's bubble (so if it's a gathering or something) that person must be 6ft from those not in their bubble. Cases here are low in terms of community spread now, but unfortunately our migrant workers have had a rough go and they're where most of our cases are coming from now. It's primarily due to the close quarters they live and work in. Otherwise, it's in a couple nursing homes too, but only a few cases and not really anyone in the community outside of that.

We are staying home as much as possible. Grocery store, pharmacy.
Always wear masks out.....our state (AZ) is bad.
The grand kids are going to be home schooled for the next school year.

Still limiting the times I leave the house. I get most of my groceries from Walmart pickup. Have not gotten any curb side meals or fast food in 3 months. Don’t plan on going out to eat either now that we can. If I do have to go inside a store I wear a mask.

We have not resumed all activities, but we are traveling, right now. We are stopping in VA on way to Dollywood.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter