Are you Zoom-ing?

I have to zoom for meetings 2-3 times a week. I love the background options!

Me too! And did you know you can use your own photos as well? I uploaded a couple of pretty nature scenes I taken, and they worked.

I can play some games with my husband and have been and did in the past but no more playing Mexican Train, Phase 10, etc with the in-laws for the foreseeable future :(

Awww, we love Mexican train with my in-laws too!

I was forgetting about that kind of game night - rather, I was thinking about parents and young kids in the same house when I made the initial comment. Sorry about yours being on hold!

Maybe they'd give something like Pictionary over Zoom a try??

Awww, we love Mexican train with my in-laws too!
It's quickly become my favorite game though I love the card version of Phase 10 as well
I was forgetting about that kind of game night - rather, I was thinking about parents and young kids in the same house when I made the initial comment. Sorry about yours being on hold!
Oh really no worries! You've got a very good point about games. Before I'm sure for many families in the same house it was easy to go off and do your own thing. Well now I'm positive that at least some are using this time to spend more time together in that way It can be kinda easy to forget that you can play those games together when you get settled into a routine of going off and doing other things separately.
Maybe they'd give something like Pictionary over Zoom a try??
Ohhh now that's a good idea! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter