Arriving on Christmas- Which hotel?

We Love the Mouse!

Mouseketeer
We are going on the Dec. 27th Magic. We will be flying in to MCO on the evening of the 25th. We have decided to spend the 26th at the Magic Kingdom. Expedia has decent prices for the Hilton, Courtyard by the Marriot and the Hotel Royal Plaza. Does anyone have any preferences for one over the other. We are planning on using a towncar for transport to hotel, hotel to port, etc. so we want to be on Disney property but would prefer not to do the values and I just can't justify the price of a moderate (Christmas time is so expensive but the only time we can go). Any other suggestions or should one of these hotels work fine?

Thanks for all your expert advice!!

Ami

I've only stayed @ the Hilton & it was very nice. I always love the Courtyard Marriotts, tho.

You would probably get a better response to your query over at the "<a href="http://disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=15">Orlando Hotels and Attractions</a>" board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter