Art if animation or 2 rooms at POP?

Lfgw9206

Earning My Ears
We will be going over Christmas break. Me, hubby and 3 “grown” boys 21,17 and 13. After pricing out different days and resorts for like a month. The best/most affordable options seem to be AOA (my youngest loves the cars suites) or 2 rooms at POP. We normally don’t stay value, but because we can only make a Christmas trip work this year due to work, boys school and sports, that’s when we are going!

I did look at family suites at Music, but unsure because I’ve heard mixed reviews on the all star resorts.

So seems like AOA or 2 rooms at POP seem to be best. And they are just about the same price.

What would you pick and why?

Thanks!

We will be going over Christmas break. Me, hubby and 3 “grown” boys 21,17 and 13. After pricing out different days and resorts for like a month. The best/most affordable options seem to be AOA (my youngest loves the cars suites) or 2 rooms at POP. We normally don’t stay value, but because we can only make a Christmas trip work this year due to work, boys school and sports, that’s when we are going!

I did look at family suites at Music, but unsure because I’ve heard mixed reviews on the all star resorts.

So seems like AOA or 2 rooms at POP seem to be best. And they are just about the same price.

What would you pick and why?

Thanks!
I would definitely go with 2 rooms at Pop. This way you will get 4 queen beds instead of 1 queen and 2 double beds. That is a big difference when a couple of your boys have to share a bed.

Another vote for pop based on number of beds, the couch at AoA is very uncomfortable.
Agree with all the reasons stated above for the 2 rooms at Pop choice. Plus it's an easy walk over to the Cars section at AOA so the 13 year old can get his Cars fix

Normally we love the AoA suites but with three young men those ages I'd probably go with two rooms at Pop for more and larger sleeping surfaces.

I dont think theres a wrong decision here. We loved a Lion king suite for 5 with YAs. My husband and i had the closed off room and bath, my son 21 at the time and his longtime GF took the table bed and my 19 at the time took the pull put couch which he didnt care about that. Those 3 shared the other bathroom.

How would you feel if you didn't get connecting rooms at Pop? Would it ruin the vibe of the trip? To me that is the only downside to staying there. With AoA you have guaranteed family togetherness.

I would definitely get two rooms at POP. You will get real beds instead of pull outs for the boys.

Call resort reservations and make a multiple room reservation. That will put two rooms under one reservation, and you will be able to access both rooms with your Magic Band or key card. It will also give you connecting rooms, or at least the best chance of connecting rooms. :)

We've done both and we preferred AOA for the separate bedroom for DH and me. The indoor corridors were nice and we think the food court is better.

Space and BED WISE then two rooms at POP is your best choice!

The only thing you would be missing is that you can not use the AoA pools which are above and beyond any other values pools. But with your age group, I don't think any of the value pools would wow the kids, and it's December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter