Art Pad Contest.

Baseballmaniac

I see you're drinking 1%. Is that 'cause you think
yes you heard me an art pad contest it is very easy.

Rules:

You can make whatever you want. But for example if somebody makes mickey mouse and you want to make mickey mouse to, You can not or you are disqualified. You can only post once on this thread with your entry or you are disqualifed. There is no certain amount of people that can sign up. I will be judging the top three that i think are good will go against each other.

Prize will be from WDW.

Due date is October 11th. Please do not PM it to me or it will not count. Well i think that wraps it up. Good Luck :banana:

I think Art Pad is having a problem again. I clicked "save" and it gave me the link, but when I clicked the link, the canvas was just blank.

i know well at least i was not the only one that it happened to. If it does that for all of tomorrow i will change the deadline.

Woot! Art pad is back and running here is your chance people the deadline did not change!

Wait.. does it have to be Halloween related? If not I'd like to change my entry.

Im having A little bit of trouble with the link it gives me. So I thought of an alternative I took a screen shot of it :):
littlecandlee.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter