As members aren't we entitled to a fair Wait List system?

I'm new to dvc but have been fortunate to have two waitlists come through and come through very quickly. In both cases I added the waitlists in the morning and by 4/5 in the afternoon they had come through. They definitely don't match waitlists at night after member service has closed.

You are fortunate and must not have chosen a popular time and/or your stays are short.

When we first joined DVC it seemed our wait lists always came through. I think SSR and probably also AKV changed that.

You are fortunate and must not have chosen a popular time and/or your stays are short.

When we first joined DVC it seemed our wait lists always came through. I think SSR and probably also AKV changed that.

I've been lucky and do 4/5 night trips. The second one was for a wait list for the Beach Club in October. I got lucky because I set up the wait list early in the morning at the 7th month mark. I was shocked when it came through by the time I got home from work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter