AS Movies Secret Menu?

jimmykitefan

Mouseketeer
Does AS Movies still have their secret menu? Husband tried the Cinnamon Roll Cheese Burger and wants to have it again during our trip at the end of the month. Thanks

Have you heard anything. We are going next week and would love to know if it is still available.

Did he get one? Do you have a picture? I'm anxious to see this thing...

The DIS did a vlog episode where they tried it. It should show up in a search on YouTube. Doesn’t sound too appetizing to me but I think the whole idea of a secret menu and the presentation of it on viewfinders in a locked case is really cute.

Tim Tracker ( a vlogger) just went there a few weeks ago and ordered everything from the menu. So here is hoping they don't do away with it before the end of the month.

Think it would be cool for kids... with the case and viewfinder things. Fries with gravy and cheese.. not so sure about that. Hamburger with cinnamon roll as top bun is definitely a possibly. fun activity we will try in 12 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter