As the Holidays approach...

Mackey Mouse

Me read the Navigator? I don't
Let's stay on track and keep a "positive mental attitude." I know the holidays can be difficult for all, but let's try and make this Holiday the best we can and look forward to the New Year with love and hope in our hearts...

Hugs all around...stay focused and positive..

My dd (26) died this past April and one of the few things that's helping me is keeping the Christmas spirit for her 2 kids - Kyle is 3 and I have custody and Kyleigh is 10 and is with her dad and we don't get to see her very often. We put up the tree today and I took some time to myself afterwards to remember Jessica (06) Michael(03) Rebekah (86) and Hannah (99). Peace and comfort to all who have suffered a loss. :grouphug:

MidgeD79-

My mother lost two of her children during the month of December and she always says how hard the holidays were for her....especially when we were younger. You are in my prayers and remember to give your self time to grieve...there is no time line.

Midge, hugs to you......please try and have a good holiday for those sweet children..

If you need to come here for a little hug, we are here for you..

I have the anniversary of my mothers death coming up Dec. 5. It will be 12 years since she passed. My parents really enjoyed the Christmas season and I have a hard time celebrating because I remember all the times my husband and father were in the hospital for Christmas.

May your holidays be soft everyone. Be kind to yourself and do something for yourself to help you through the holidays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter