As the World Turns...uugghh will someone please come take this new Roseanna away..uug

Beauty

DIS Veteran
Well the new Mike is gorgeous! And he is a good actor especially with Leslie Kay (Molly) but its been months and Roseanna just gets worse and worse....when they showed the flash back of her and Mike she simply was NOT believeable...ICK!! All My Children fans please come get her back!!! We don't want her!

Here's to hoping she takes the new CHRISTOPHER with her..... what were they thinking when they hired this guy? The last Chris was delicious..... this one has a bad bleach job.

I couldn't agree with you more Mermaid.....he is awful isn't he and obviously they want him to be "bad" or a lier....I was hoping for a good story with Chris and Abigail but he is awful!!

The new Mike though, he could definatly get addicting...heehee!

I so agreaa with you two! Can't stand either of them. maybe they will get them together and send them on their way.

Anyone see Carly's speech to Barbara! I love Carly but also feel sorry for Babs.

I love Carly! She has such spunk...she reminds me a little of myself, her personality....I have a really hard time holding back what I think needs to be said and I usually don't mence words.

Did I mention I'm already half in love with the new Mike??
collier_m_a_3.gif

I was born in Florida. I grew up an hour north of Orlando.

NO WONDER I LIKE HIM SO MUCH:D

Originally posted by Beauty
All My Children fans please come get her back!!! We don't want her!

NOOOO!!We don't want her either!! LOL
Well...most of us don't anyway! ;)

I totally agree! Mike yummy, Rosanna yuck. :eek: The new Chris is just wierd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter