Assign Ticket Name at Later Date/Reserve Park(s) Now

JoeyPeligroso

Mouseketeer
Our extended family will be hosting an exchange student for the Spring Semester 2023. We are planning a Spring Break trip in March/April 2023 for all to enjoy. We have booked our DVC room and are in the process of buying tickets for the group. One advantage of buying tickets at this time is the relatively wide-open options in the Park Reservation calendar. It also helps with planning for our large group, of course.

We will not know the name of the exchange student for some months (potentially only in the weeks before his/her arrival). While this won't affect the DVC room reservation (I can change it easily), I'm not sure how to address the ticket purchase for this individual. A few questions:
1) If we purchase a 3-day park hopper now can the ticket be assigned to parks on the Park Reservation system now without assigning the ticket to a specific or named individual in MDE?
2) If point 1) can be done, is the ticket at risk of losing any reservations once it is later assigned to an individual in MDE?
3) Do you have any advice for this situation otherwise?

Thanks very much!

I don’t believe a ticket can have a theme park reservation without being assign to somebody…and reassigning the ticket later will lose the park reservation. I suggest you create a profile for “Guest YourLastName” or something generic like that and then modify the name (if possible) once you know it. You can add that person to your room reservation as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter