At Aulani now - seems packed

The thing that bothers me the most is the check in for the free activities in Aunties. There must me a more efficient disney like way of handling this. (As I stand in line for 50 minutes waiting so far with 10 minutes before they start taking names for the spots) , and back far enough there's a good chance my kids will end up on the waitlist for them.

That's exactly why we didn't even bother with Aunties. DD wasn't that excited about it and I knew I would be the one waking up early to stand in line.

That's exactly why we didn't even bother with Aunties. DD wasn't that excited about it and I knew I would be the one waking up early to stand in line.

Ours weren't either, until we got them in there. Speaking of which. Time to go enjoy a daddy drink by the pool!

I have to agree with many other Disers on the crowds. We were at Aulani 3/18-3/29 and it was crazy the whole time. SGDisneyFam we totally agree on the Ulu cafe. It was ridiculous to stand in line like that. There should have been two lines one for the hot b-fast and one for the items in the warming area. I know they kept saying to go in if you wanted a warming item but you still had to cross in front of other people to get water or fruit.

I do think the chair thing was kind of a joke. Yes they did fold towels but they never removed anyones stuff. There were people that went home that were sitting behind us and they left the folded towels there most of the day. Finally in the afternoon a guest was yelling at a pool person to find them a seat and we mentioned that the people had been gone for most of the day. We were asked everyday if we were aware of the 1 hour chair policy. I think they really need to look at more chairs and finding more pool space (good luck with that) The pools were just way too crowded for my taste. Even DD14 who's a water rat didn't like constantly being kicked, splashed and jumped on.

We too saw Brittany Spears and the boys when they were on the beach early in the AM. We also saw Charles Tillman from the Bears and his family.

Poohj80, I think we're in your picture what day was it taken?:laughing:

Poohj80, I think we're in your picture what day was it taken?:laughing:

We were definitely there the same time! ;)

We learned to get in the pool when it first opened, then again when everyone else was getting cleaned up for dinner. During the day we played at the beach, did the Menehune trail, saw characters, etc. It worked out well for us.

Is it always this crowded? We leave for Aulani on Tuesday and I'm already worried about how crowded it's going to be. Do you think it's mostly spring break crowds?

Unfortunately, it seems to be PEAK traveling time during the school holidays!

ENJOY YOUR VACA in this BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF PARADISE!:):cool1::cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter