At what age have you quit sled riding, tubing, etc?

I was not informed that I had to quit. If it gets above 3 degrees this winter, I hope to be out there with DS on the hills.

I still do - Tubing with the kids - I love it - usually a little sore the next day but its so much fun!:D

some one to pull me BACK UP THE HILL......that is the tough part....we did take the grandkids when it was alot alot warmer.....

The last time I went sledding I was a teenager, and I broke my ankle.

My friends had a difficult time getting me back UP the hill! :)

OK....FINALLY some honesty here!!!:teeth: Age...my friend sheppy...is simply a state of mind....and my mind isn't a day over 10!!!!;) :) :) :)

I've never been sledding in my life, so I can't give it up :)

Not trying to put a damper on this thread, but I just wanted to say be careful when you are tubing, etc. 2 weeks ago an 12 yo girl was killed here in CT, her 11 yo friend is in critical condition, after they were tubing and hit a tree. They were on a church youth group outing and were the first kids to go down the hill. So, have fun, but please be careful, we don't want any hurt DISers!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter