Ate great..my reveiws...part 1

corvair

<font color=FF99FF>Doesn't need a fancy tag
Hi... was at BC from Friday-Monday...June 18-2

Friday----Beaches and Cream...had to try it..never been there..
We went in around 3:00.. no wait...
I had a burger it was great... DH had the chile cheese dog with lots of onions...loved it... the kids had burger and hotdog with shakes...great...that night had BC room service...good but slow..

Saturday.....Sci-fi for lunch... my family loves it here... we had ps for 1:00... waited about 15 minutes.....we alway have shakes and burgers....food was good...my 11 year old always get the light up drink...loves that ice cube..

Sunday... RFC at Ak......had lunch... I had the chicken ceasar salad...good but huge....kids had mini hotdog..loved them...DH had a burger...good....and the kids loved their smoothies...

sunday night.....back to Beaches and Cream for a kitchen sink....had to have one...they were open until 11:00.... we got there at 10:30... there was not wait... it was still busy there thought...service was great...

Part 2 later....moved over to the Poly...amy:wave2:

Thanks for posting! I'm now in the mood for burgers and shakes!;)

Eagerly awaiting your next installment!

--penny

How was your kitchen sink? How many people were there sharing it? Did you make an appreciable "dent" in it? When we had one in May, it was one of the highlights of our trip.

The kitchen sink was great...one of our highlights of our trip also....my husband and my 2 girls...and yes...they put a dent in it....that is a fun place...will definitly be back to beaches and cream again....:) amy

Great reviews, Amy! We (6 of us) got a Kitchen sink for the first time the second week of June and we able to do a pretty good job of it. We had it for lunch one day! Too fun!

Enjoyed your reviews.

What did you order from BC room service?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter