Atlantis Iceland

Amanda Wehage

Earning My Ears
Why isn't Milo aware of the Iceland expedition?

He was on very good terms with his grandfather and in the photo the crew all appear to be about the same age as they were during the Atlantis expedition. This leads me to believe that the Iceland journey to retrieve the shepherds journal didn't take place very long ago and that his grandfathers death was very recent. Knowing his grandson shared his passion for the lost city, why would grandpa Thatch exclude Milo from the expedition entirely? Especilly knowing his talent for linguistics. It doesn't make any sense to me.

Please halp.

You are right that the expedition wasn't that long ago as Rourke also went on it. I would imagine that it was just a matter of having the personnel they needed and also that Milo wasn't really cut out for field work. It may have been to protect him, especially if his grandfather (rightly) didn't trust Rourke one-hundred percent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter