Attendance, revenue up at Sea World theme parks in 2019

So happy for them. My family (15 son, 14 daughter, 10 son...not gonna say how old wife is, she would slap me if I told people she just made 48 LOL) much prefer the combo of DC, SW & Aqua over the Disney family of parks. I love how SW is investing in new rides (it looks like they are making themselves the roller coaster king of Orlando).

It is because Disney is becoming overcrowded. Headed to sea world today and after MK yesterday I can't wait for the change in pace!

It's crazy how Disney continues to have an overcrowding problem when they have been consistently been raising rates over the past few years. Disney keeps looking for when the market will push back and tell them (by not going anymore) that they are charging too much, but apparently they haven't found that point yet. The overcrowding and price point is a big part of why I much prefer SW/DC/Aqua to the Disney family of parks. That, and DC is my favorite park out of all, regardless of price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter