Attention WDW YOMD Winners: When, where and what did you win

the dream ears are just ears that are blue that says "year of a million dreams" on the front of them.

The fastpass is a plastic card type thing on a lanyard that has tabs on the sides that you pull off for certain rides,I believe there were like 8 rides we could do for that park only.It kinda like a fastpass for the big attractions,only 1 tab per attraction.I mean you cant ride all day,just once.But it makes a great souvie too as it is on a lanyard.

On August 15th, 2007 around 10:15 AM my Dad and I along with everyone else in line won Dream Fast Passes at Disney MGM Studios, just before entering the vehicle on the Backlout Tour. As we were walking towards that area I noticed the Dream Team Cast Member so I thought I wondering what was going to happen? Anyway he told everyone to stop and made the announcement that we all had won the Dream Fast Passes, which was a total shock. So because I was just happy to win anything I was not disappointed when we did not win anything last month while we were at WDW. It would be great to win again, however because we won something before that is good enough for me and a moment I will never forget.

My family of 3 (DH, Me, DS8) won the Cinderella Castle Suite on Novemver 18, 2007 at Epcot's Mission Space Green Side Pod 6 Enginerrs seat @12:20p.m.
It was great!!!

Our family group of 7 won the Cinderella Castle Suite on February 26, 2007 at approximately 10:15am coming off the Jungle Cruise. Woohoo!

What are the rules for Cinderella Castle Suite? Can they only be won in Magic Kingdom? What time is checkin/checkout? How many does it sleep? Special perks?

What are the rules for Cinderella Castle Suite? Can they only be won in Magic Kingdom? What time is checkin/checkout? How many does it sleep? Special perks?
It can also be won at Epcot, Hollywood Studios and the Animal Kingdom. I don't know all the rules since my family and I have not won this prize, however I think I remember reading that the limit is 5 guests staying there. The only thing don't know is what time you need to leave there the next morning.

Hi there, sorry I am new here and I am confused. We are going to Disney in April and I certainly would not want to miss out on anything. Do I have to sign up for something to win or is it just random?

What is a "Dream Team Cast Member" and how do you spot one?

thanks for your help :)

Hi there, sorry I am new here and I am confused. We are going to Disney in April and I certainly would not want to miss out on anything. Do I have to sign up for something to win or is it just random?

What is a "Dream Team Cast Member" and how do you spot one?

thanks for your help :)
All of the prizes they offer are given away at any random location at anytime which is determined by a computer. So you just got to be at the right place at the right time and usually a Dream Team Cast Member will come up to you and say you have won something.

oh wow in the mail? I wanna hear about cinderella's castle too!! pics too please ;) how fun!! we went to land in april...but got nothing, hope this time maybe :D

Longtime lurker and this is my first post!:cool1:

We were given three dreams during our trip Dec 2-8. First, on Dec 5, a CM stopped DD7 and asked her which fairy wore green. She replied "Tinkerbell" and he gave her the Tink pins and told her to give one to her sister, DD5. BTW, this happened in MK right in front of the mansion.

Later that day, around 11, we were exiting Splash Mountain and were stopped right before the gift shop. Everyone was given lanyards.

Then, on Dec 7, DH was waiting w/ DD5 by Toontown around 9:15. A CM came by, picking up trash, and asked DD5 if she would like to be the first person to meet Goofy. Around 9:50 Goofy came out and grabbed both of my daughters and ran to Barnstormer. Pluto was waiting in front of the entrance and they all rode together. When they were done they all walked into another building and met up w/ Minnie for a private photo shoot w/ all three characters.

Needless to say, I doubt any other trip will ever compare! :)

We won ice cream at AK while waiting for the parade at 2:30 at the end of the bridge coming from Discovery Island to Asia on Jan. 23rd.

My two daughters and I won Dream Fast Passes at Disney Hollywood Studios right before getting on ToT January 20 2008 at around 9:15 a.m. Right after rope drop. Unfortunately we only got to use a few of them because we had soccer that day! :( But still i was so excited to have won a dream!

I have won Dream Fastpasses in MK and AK 2x each. Its funny that I won them both in the same place and approxmiately the same time.

MK exit to Tom Sawyers Island around 11;15a in nov 06 and Nov 07
AK entrace holding area to Triacera Top Spin around 10a in Nov 06 and Nov 07.

I would love to find out if there any other times and places that may coincide in Epcot and DHS.

We won dream fastpasses on Jan 31st at AK. We were on the Pangani Forest Trail about 10:30 in the morning. They counted out a certain number of people and my family was the last group to win!

Family of 6 won ears going on the Rafiki Planet watch train in AK on Jan 27th around 3 pm- last family to get them~ I was so excited!

We travelled Jan.13-21. It was my DD's 7th Birthday and I think we were more than lucky....here are a few of our Magical Moments.

We won ice cream at AK while waiting for the parade at 2:30 at the end of the bridge coming from Discovery Island to Asia on Jan. 23rd.
us too.......
same place roughly around the same time of day! Jan 16

along with.............

* Epcot - She was chosen to start the fireworks for Mickey! All the staff at the Rose & Crown signed her certificate. This blew her mind.....it was really a magical evening. The staff Emma & Melisa were outstanding. 850 pm jan16
* Epcot - Free stroller rental. jan 16 park opening
* Magic Kingdom - A Magical Moments certificate signed by all the princesses and a cupcake/candel at Cindy's Breakfast. Jan14
* Animal Kingdom - Choosen as family of the Safari. Got to skip the line and be the first ones to visit the safari that day. A private jeep and tour guide and a pass to skip the line all day long!!!! Park opening Jan15

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter