August 20, 2005 - L.A. to Port Canaveral - Eastbound Repo Cruise - The SHIP OF FOOLS

Status
Not open for further replies.
The five of us are in too!

DW and I
DS 8
DD 5
DS 5

We may add another adult to our room if she can get off of work

Looking forward to a really fun cruise with all of you guys!

Mike

There will be three of us. Deck 5 near kids club in case DD has any future friends onboard!

DH
ME
DD age 8 1/2 at time of cruise!

Just got our booking confirmation.

3 of us going (Myself, DH & DS).

Can't wait. I've wanted to go through the Panama Canal for years and to do it with DCL will make it perfect!

Lorraine

Originally posted by cruisin'Mike
The five of us are in too!

DW and I
DS 8
DD 5
DS 5

We may add another adult to our room if she can get off of work

Looking forward to a really fun cruise with all of you guys!

Mike

Hey Mike, I hope you have a huge room. 5 is the max that can be ion one room, total.

I booked yeaterday. I will be solo cruising for the first time, I hope this will be a fantastic trip.

We're actually in two category 11's. I'm not crazy about paying full price for two kids, but it was still $3500 cheaper than all of us in a cat 4, and we have two bathrooms.

Mike

There will be 4 of us:

DW and DS (Disney Self?)
DS aged 16
DD aged 14

DW and I will be celebrating our 20th anniversary on board. Anyone want to borrow the kids for a night? :love:

- Mike

It's myself and DD(13) at the time!

Hey Mike! It'll cost you a Chocolate Souffle!;)

Scratch
pirate:

We're actually in two category 11's. I'm not crazy about paying full price for two kids, but it was still $3500 cheaper than all of us in a cat 4, and we have two bathrooms.

We're in 2 Category 10's. We've done this before on the Wonder and it is fantastic. As you said, it's cheaper than a Cat 4. Having 2 bathrooms is so convenient. You come back from the beach and getting 3 kids cleaned up is so much faster. Plus, the kids can watch Toon Disney in one room while you relax in the other (door between is open, of course). It's actually like having a big suite.

We're very excited about this cruise. I'm a little nervous about 14 days, but I'm sure Disney has TONS of extra entertainment lined up. I cannot wait to hear about the May repositioning cruise!!!

Jess

We're in as well.

Myself & DH (ages - I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you!)
DD 17
DS15
DS 15

Should be great.

Karen

Originally posted by MikeJ
DW and I will be celebrating our 20th anniversary on board. Anyone want to borrow the kids for a night? :love:
- Mike
Like you'll ever see them!! They'll be hiding out in the teen club the whole cruise probably. ;)

We are booked - it's hard to think of my now 6 yo dd as 8 but that's how old she'll be when we cruise next! Sort of puts things into perspective.

Add two adults and two boys to the list!
Down below in catagory 9

I just realized that with our 10 day and this cruise, we will be on the Magic for 24 days in one years time...:cloud9:

Wow - I'd better start saving for tips now...

We're booked... 2 adults and 3 kids in 2 connecting category 10's. I cannot believe how reasonable it is (although I guess the prices really went up today). My TA said she figures that Disney is expecting to make up the price difference with a big increase of onboard revenue (14 days worth of drinks, tours, souveniers etc).

Our kids will be: DS (8), DD (7th Birthday onboard) and DD (5+).

We're very excited!!!

Jess

We're going for it! I just called my TA with my deposit for 2 cat 11's for the 5 of us! I can't wait... it's going to be a long 471 days!

Mike

We are in as well!!! Cabin 6064. I cannot believe we are going to spend 14 days on the Magic.

It is going to be a long wait for us (we are fully addicted and go about every 6 months and yes everyone pretty much thinks we are nuts). But, DW went and got pregnant (I might have played a small role) and we had to cancel our planned cruise in September, as she will be past the restricted time to cruise. This will more than make up for missing that one.

It will be me, wife, daugter who will turn 5 the week after the cruise, and the TBD (who will be 8 months old).

I think the ports sound exciting as well.

I also cannot believe how inexpensive the cruise was. I was planning on at least $10,000, and we are going for about half that. The onboard account figure after 14 days will be rather large I am sure. Not to mention the amount of pounds after eating like that for 14 days.

The worst part will be the wait (and when they drag me off the ship at the end).

:wave: Hi everyone, we are going too!!! We got a Cat 6 and Cat 11 across the hall for me, DH, DD (will be 22) and DD (will be 16). We are looking for other "kids" their ages to hopefully correspond with between now and then because they are very shy. Maybe if they "know" someone via e-mail for a year it will be easier to "meet" them onboard.

I can't believe we are doing this. DU got us a great price, less than we paid 4 years ago for our 7 day!

Denise

Denise,

My daughter will be 17. She is also quite shy and wouldlove a friend on board. I sent you a PM.

Karen

We're going too!! Cat. 9 for just at $4000 for 3 of us!! (me, dh, and dd--2 yrs at sail date!!). If my dh can't get it off work--I'm taking my sister!!! My dad--izzinmac--and mom will be in a cat 6. :sunny:

Well, I think we'll be going too! My daughter will be 8 and my son 11. Can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter