August 2014 Anyone Else In?

Staying at AOA for first time 8/20-8/29... Added a day because flights were crazy with delta $1800 for four so moved to southwest 1000 for four but flight left home early so we added a day!!!!! Also my son 14 is an amazing artist and wants to be an animator and is so excited about going to AOA. Count down 97 days 11 hours 11 minutes 40 seconds

We are going the same dates and flying southwest too but in the afternoon from Buffalo :cool1:

DH finally decided he wants to stay on-site again :thumbsup2 New resort for us, CSR 8/26-9/2. Kids are excited about the pool, DH is a little concerned about the size of resort but we'll have a car so the multiple bus stops that annoy him won't be an issue lol.

Our school calendar start date was just pushed back 2 weeks which meant later touring!!!! Please change my dates from 8/2 to 8/9 to 8/17 to 8/24!!!! We've never had the chance to book this late! Are the crowds significantly lower?

Art of Animation August 9th - 14th. Followed by 3 nights on the Disney Dream!

August 10th through the 16th the love of my life and I will be staying at POP with our two best friends!

We will be at AKL-Kidani in a 2 bedroom villa Aug.10-16th. It will be myself, my husband, my mom, my dad, my brother and his wife. We are super excited!I can't wait to see this resort and to be back to my happy place!

August 20-26, split stay AKL/SSR

We just booked our trip last week, the day we became DVC members! We are going to be there on our 18th anniversary and we WILL be wearing our pins. :love:

Our daughter wanted AKL but with the late notice, we could only get one night...so being the good parents we are, we told her we had to stay at SSR because that was all that was available. She will be VERY excited when we get of the Magical Express at AKL, even if it's just for one night. Savanna view!

August 21-26, split stay AKL/SSR

We just booked our trip last week, the day we became DVC members! We are going to be there on our 18th anniversary and we WILL be wearing our pins. :love:

Our daughter wanted AKL but with the late notice, we could only get one night...so being the good parents we are, we told her we had to stay at SSR because that was all that was available. She will be VERY excited when we get of the Magical Express at AKL, even if it's just for one night. Savanna view!

Congrat on becoming DVC members.. Is SSR your home resort? It is ours.
We are staying at AKL this trip too, it is a wonderful resort and sometiems I wish we had bought into it.

Congrat on becoming DVC members.. Is SSR your home resort? It is ours.
We are staying at AKL this trip too, it is a wonderful resort and sometiems I wish we had bought into it.

Thank you! SSR is our home resort, we chose it because we love the proximity to Downtown Disney.

Can't wait to hit POR! August 11-14 and we are driving from Wisconsin. My mother is flying in August 10th from SLC to join my husband, sister, and father. We stayed at POFQ last year at the end of May and loved it. It's a good thing it will be a long walk to the beignets this year, I don't want to ruin my diet! popcorn::

Cant wait either as I have never met any of the villians so really looking forward to the M&Gs

HI everyone!! I'm still new-ish to the boards (I've been reading A LOT though!) our trip is planned for Aug 8-10 but we just decided to stay on-site on the 7th now since we are driving from Texas to Florida leaving on the 6th.
Original plan was to stay outside the resort in a cheap hotel on Thursday then hit the park bright and early Friday (check in day) BUT decided to splurge and stay Thurs when we get there instead!! Calling tomorrow to either extend our reservation or stay at another resort that extra night. Currently booked at AoA in a LK suite! So if AoA is booked (according to online it is:eek:) we will try an AS or Pop!

This will be my 5 year old DDs first trip!!!!! I'm beside myself excited :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter