August 2015!?!

merdie

Mouseketeer
I didn't see an August thread, yet. If there is one, point me to it!

I am so close to getting DH on board and can't wait to book. Hopefully next week :cool1:

Who else is planning and where are you staying? I am really pushing to stay at Poly and DH really wants to stay at the Contemporary, so we'll see who wins out!

Hello!

I'm in the same boat as you. I'm planning for 8/16-8/22/15. I'm all ready to book except I don't have my deposit ready. :(

However just last week I found out that I'm getting a raise and it's being backdated so yes I can book my trip!

Yea :)

We are looking at 8/18 to 8/25. We haven't been since 2009 so we are all missing "home". We are thinking about staying at All Star Music. We usually stay moderate but are looking to do this trip on a smaller budget, so we will see how it goes.

Well I didn't get to book my trip. :( hopefully soon!

We are planning on staying at All Star Music & Port Orleans Riverside. It would be from 8/16-8/21.

We booked tonight! It's so far away but let the planning begin! Staying at Poly 8/15 (DD's 6th birthday!) thru 8/22.

Just saw this thread!

I'm going the GF August/Sept 2015!! This will be our first time renting a DVC. Planning on doing 4 nights at AKV and then 5 nights at BWV.

So excited!

Time to start planning for Disney 2015:cool1: We are unsure of what resort to choose. Planning is so fun for me!! We really missed Disney this year.

We leave on Tuesday, and will be booking a bounce back for the last week of august/first week of September. Never been that early, we usually go mid September but in 2015 our oldest will be starting at a new school so she has requested she dosnt have to miss 10 days of school the first month!

What do I need to know about august? Except yes I plan on dying in the heat, it's ok I can handle it!

Yes, add me to the list of August 2015 wannabes! Our last trip was in 2010, and we have been saving to return Deluxe-style. Hoping to stay in the Poly, construction permitting. Possibly will look at WL as an alternative.
Now, I have to wait for the 2015-16 school calendar to be released so we can book around the start of school.
Yay!:cool1:

Christine

We'll be flying in to MCO around Aug 15. We'll likely do a couple of days in Tampa/St Pete then off-site for a couple of days followed by POFQ from the 20th-28th.

Got the email from my travel agent that they are going to start booking August soon, although we'll probably make it a July-August trip due to wanting to complete the trip before our season passes expire.

Didn't know that they discount weeks so far in advance with travel agents, so it is nice not to have to wait until the general offers are released. Tempted by the Contemporary Garden Wing (large discount), but thinking the Poly again with a lower, but still nice discount.

My travel agent just booked the Poly for us with their late August special! We will be there August 29-September 5. Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter