August 4th Germany?

chuff88

DIS Veteran
As we're getting closer I'm just curious if anyone else is on the August 4th Germany ABD. My mom and I are going to be on this one and my 35th birthday is on the last full day with the group. I'm getting very excited!

As we're getting closer I'm just curious if anyone else is on the August 4th Germany ABD. My mom and I are going to be on this one and my 35th birthday is on the last full day with the group. I'm getting very excited!
It's always fun to celebrate a Birthday on an ABD. :)

Sayhello

Bumping this up just in case there's someone on this trip who hasn't posted.

Also I'm considering doing a real-time Trip Report if that's something people are interested in. It seems like there aren't that many TRs out there for the current iteration of this trip.

Bumping this up just in case there's someone on this trip who hasn't posted.

Also I'm considering doing a real-time Trip Report if that's something people are interested in. It seems like there aren't that many TRs out there for the current iteration of this trip.
I'd love a real-time trip report if you have the time and inclination! Have a great time :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter