***August Disney Pin Exchange sent/received***....COMPLETED!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are out!!
We have 43 exchanges....lots of people are doing multiples or several in the same family.
I tried to get everyone different names from last time....it will be harder as we do more of these though since some people are doing 4 and 6 ;)

Mail date is August 24.....please be on time.
Post here when you mail out and when you receive. And tell us what you got!! :hyper: Can't wait to hear!!

4 and 6? LOL Maybe I should have done that many so I could get excited with all the packages coming in! :rotfl:

Anyways, got my names and will start weeding through pins and such tomorrow. :banana:

All packed up and ready to go! Will post again when they are on their way! Thanks for hosting, Nancy!

4 and 6? LOL Maybe I should have done that many so I could get excited with all the packages coming in! :rotfl:

Anyways, got my names and will start weeding through pins and such tomorrow. :banana:

Well, you do have 3 ;)

Only a few names left to be picked up :)

I'm getting mine ready to go out. Will try to get them to the post office tomorrow. Fun, fun!! :cool1:

I've got my names and looked through my pins. Some characters I didn't have so I have ordered some today (plus a few for myself that I liked!!). Hopefully they will arrive before next Friday. It's quite hard to find pins in the UK, but hopefully people will like what I have got for them.

Sorry about the mix-up. I knew something went wrong....I sent the names out of order. I won't do that again.
All should be good now. Any other problems or questions, let me know.

Mine went into the mail today :)

The kids have theirs picked out and ready to go. DH and I will do ours tonight. All will go out tomorrow morning. Can't wait!!! We leave for Disney Sept 13 so hopefully we will receive ours by then! :goodvibes

The kids have theirs picked out and ready to go. DH and I will do ours tonight. All will go out tomorrow morning. Can't wait!!! We leave for Disney Sept 13 so hopefully we will receive ours by then! :goodvibes

:woohoo: They should arrive by then. Other than international, I think most people ship first class and they arrive fuairly quickly.

We leave the 9th! I am hoping ours get here before leaving too. :rotfl: Maybe we will see you there! :goodvibes

Still looking through pins. I am debating on whether I want to wait til my new lot gets here that were shipped out today for one of the pins through..hmm.. Must make up my mind! ;)

This is so fun! You are the best Nancy!!

:woohoo: They should arrive by then. Other than international, I think most people ship first class and they arrive fuairly quickly.

You know what I have noticed? When I ship things first class they seem to get there faster than with Priority! Why is that? Same goes for things coming to me. I ordered a couple things from ebay. I won a karoke chip for my leadsinger on Friday night. Then some pj's for Landon on Saturday morning. I paid for both right away. They were coming from the same general area. The pj's shipped first class and got here Wednesday and the chip shipped Priority and is STILL not here yet. Both were sent out on Monday morning. So strange!

Anyways, just my chatter for the day! :rotfl:

Will be mailing today.
They went out with the 4:00 pm mail. I have this really bad habit of never putting in a note. :sad2: However my user name is above my return address.

Also, for some reason Paul (the postman) never listens. So the one going
across the pond may take a bit. :(

Sorry about the mix-up. I knew something went wrong....I sent the names out of order. I won't do that again.
All should be good now. Any other problems or questions, let me know.

Mine went into the mail today :)

Thanks for fixing things! I just got back from mailing my pins.:goodvibes

:woohoo: Think I have some pins in mind. :yay: Hopefully I can get them out tomorrow with my W exchange! :goodvibes
Thanks for putting this exchange together! :thumbsup2

Our Wonderful hostess!!!

I got my pins today.

Tinkerbell with a hidden mickey
Tinkerbell from DisneyLand that is kinda 3-D

The Mickey & Walt holding hands Key Ring.

I love the Tinkerbell pins!! And my eldest has decided that HE should have the key ring to put on his backpack for school. :rotfl:

LOL..glad it arrived, Ann.
Since I had the names arranged for awhile since there were no new sign-ups and then got your name in another exchange, I just slipped them in the box....that is why Ann got hers so early ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter