• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aulani and gift cards

Pooh2

Dis Veteran
Does Aulani accept disney gift cards for room payment and/or resort and restuarant purchases?

Does anyone know if you book an excursion directly through Aulani if you can use your gift cards or reward dollars to pay?

Thank you!

Does anyone know if you book an excursion directly through Aulani if you can use your gift cards or reward dollars to pay?

Thank you!

I'm gonna go out on a limb & say it probably would work just like on the DCL's or any other charges like you would make at the parks. You can charge an excursion to your room and then just apply the gift cards to your room charge. I'm not planning to pay Disney for any excursions but will likely have any meals on site or spa treatments or cabana rentals put on our room charge - then I will take our gift cards down & have them applied to the balance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter