Aulani Dooney - Shot in the Dark...

xa-minister

Mouseketeer
I am well aware that this is a shot in the dark, but is anyone heading to Aulani soon that could purchase a Dooney for me? I can PayPal you the money.

My wife and I have some friends that just came back and were showing off their purchases. My wife fell in love with the purse they had, and I would love to get her one for Mother's Day (or soon after). :)

Anyway, if anyone can help, I will owe you big time!!

Got my wife one when we where there in September 2013. You can't get them through the Disney all ears mail order because they don't do aulani merchandise. That purse is limited to the resort only. If not there is always eBay but people want to much for them. I believe they were $238.00 plus tax. My wife just told me aulani won't ship over the phone. You can buy one there and ship it back, but they don't do orders over the phone

The first thing I did was call the Aulani gift shop and they said they weren't set up to do anything over the phone. They told me that you had to buy their exclusive merchandise at the resort.

So I guess I go back to a dim hope that someone is going to be heading there in the next few days. :/

I just checked ebay and some prices were not completely outrageous. I suggest you look.

I'm not going until August but if nobody else answers you can give her a photo in her Mother's Day card and an IOU??

I'm going in June and could look then if you want. Still not that close to Mother's Day though.

I am dying for one of these bags. Are they usually available at all times? I would hate to go and they not have any available.

I am well aware that this is a shot in the dark, but is anyone heading to Aulani soon that could purchase a Dooney for me? I can PayPal you the money.

My wife and I have some friends that just came back and were showing off their purchases. My wife fell in love with the purse they had, and I would love to get her one for Mother's Day (or soon after). :)

Anyway, if anyone can help, I will owe you big time!!
When I was there 2 years ago (staying Marriott) I was able to do this for someone in a similar situation. Hopefully someone will be able to do the same for you. It felt good to help someone in this manner and the person who got it was thrilled. IIRC the resort actually shipped it directly to the other party FEDEX $273.81 at the time with a base price of $245.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter