Aulani fishing charter-want to share a private charter 04/14/14 with Boom Boom Fishin

cinjam

When will we go again???? Why in April, of course!
Ok I know this is a loooong shot, but thought I would put it out there.

The short story: is anyone going to be at Aulani on 4/14 and want to share a four hour private fishing charter with us?

Long story: We are at Aulani from 4/12 through 4/21. I booked a shared fishing excursion with Boom Boom Fishing (http://www.boomboomsportfishing.com/) for my husband and two sons for Monday, April 14th. $160/pp. I really do not want to go. Really, no.

Tony of Boom Boom confirmed our reservation and said that he will let us know when (if) they reach the 4 minimum for our trip.

Honestly in the event no one else opts for a shared excursion that day, DH is willing to pay for the private 4 hour charter ($675). Then we thought we would put it out here to see if anyone would want to share the private charter. Max persons is 6 - so up to three people (beyond my husband & sons) can come with us and share the cost.

Again, I know it's a long shot, but worth a try.

Ok I know this is a loooong shot, but thought I would put it out there.

The short story: is anyone going to be at Aulani on 4/14 and want to share a four hour private fishing charter with us?

Long story: We are at Aulani from 4/12 through 4/21. I booked a shared fishing excursion with Boom Boom Fishing (http://www.boomboomsportfishing.com/) for my husband and two sons for Monday, April 14th. $160/pp. I really do not want to go. Really, no.

Tony of Boom Boom confirmed our reservation and said that he will let us know when (if) they reach the 4 minimum for our trip.

Honestly in the event no one else opts for a shared excursion that day, DH is willing to pay for the private 4 hour charter ($675). Then we thought we would put it out here to see if anyone would want to share the private charter. Max persons is 6 - so up to three people (beyond my husband & sons) can come with us and share the cost.

Again, I know it's a long shot, but worth a try.

This is just the type of thread I was looking for, only for different dates. (March 27th-apr1st)

Good luck.

B

Just giving my post a bump as I am 34 days out :cool1:

This is just the type of thread I was looking for, only for different dates. (March 27th-apr1st)

Good luck.

B

Hey B, we'll be there 3/23 - 3/29. DH would love to join a fishing charter group on 3/27 or 3/28. Just putting it out there, in case something comes together!

Laura

Giving another bump as we are 24 days out :cool1:

I believe the rate was $625 for 4 hour private charter and save 20% if you do not require transporting and are a Ko'olina resort guest. We paid $580 plus tip! Thank goodness gourt's husband joined us and helped DH fight the big fish that they ultimately lost!! There's no way I could have helped! It was quite the experience! I really didn't want to go either but we saw Whales, then pilot whales ( bad ones!) chasing after the big fish! Saw Tuna jumping like crazy. A crazy guy out in a kayak fishing! and at least a 400lb Marlin on the line for over an hour ( the kids were certain Daddy caught a shark!!! If you change your mind you will have some fun!!!

I believe the rate was $625 for 4 hour private charter and save 20% if you do not require transporting and are a Ko'olina resort guest. We paid $580 plus tip! Thank goodness gourt's husband joined us and helped DH fight the big fish that they ultimately lost!! There's no way I could have helped! It was quite the experience! I really didn't want to go either but we saw Whales, then pilot whales ( bad ones!) chasing after the big fish! Saw Tuna jumping like crazy. A crazy guy out in a kayak fishing! and at least a 400lb Marlin on the line for over an hour ( the kids were certain Daddy caught a shark!!! If you change your mind you will have some fun!!!

Ha! I think his arm is still sort trying to fight that marlin. I told him that fish deserved to live after all that! Glad you guys had a good time. He loved it. Thanks again for offering to give him a spot! :)

SGDisneyFam - thanks for the info!! I really, really don't want to go (long story but it involved some seasickness on a charter in St. Thomas LOL)

This is my last bump before we leave in 5 days :cool1::cool1::cool1:

The offer is still open ::yes::

I was really scared of that as well. We all took Dramamine the night before and then again a non drowsy one in the am before we went. We did go on the larger boat and the swells really were very tiny. We had our 5 and 7 yr olds also on it and the next day we did the pirate ship adventure off the Waikiki shore and honestly I felt more movement in that boat than the fishing boat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter