Aulani - groceries??

wendypooh

Cajun Tinkerbell Princess
We are headed to Aulani soon.... quick question - I've searched but am not able to find the info... do they have the ability to store your groceries (particularly refrigerated items) if your room is not ready at check-in?? We plan to buy groceries on our way to the resort - just want to make sure.

Thanks

We have arrived early with groceries 5 times and never had any problems with cold items. They tag the cold bags. We have used cloth or insulated grocery bags, so we don't have any worries about them hanging them on the luggage cart in transport. I imagine they would just use another cart if the groceries were in paper bags.

From the Aulani FAQ webpage,

Q. Can I store groceries at the Resort before check-in?
Due to space limitations, groceries cannot be stored at the Resort or delivered to your room prior to check-in.

Please check in to your room before you purchase perishable items or arrange to have groceries delivered.​

From the Aulani FAQ webpage,

Q. Can I store groceries at the Resort before check-in?
Due to space limitations, groceries cannot be stored at the Resort or delivered to your room prior to check-in.

Please check in to your room before you purchase perishable items or arrange to have groceries delivered.​

I wonder if this is a new policy. We have been five to Aulani five times, the last being last Thanksgiving, and never had a problem storing groceries. I guess we take cooler bags for our semi-perishables. They should be okay even if it's 5-7 hours before the room becomes available. I wonder if anyone has more recent experiences?

I think I read from another poster there is a Costco near that resort. A great place to stock up :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter